“Cake order”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Dees Bakeshop
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Ordered 2 cakes,one devils food and one angle food. Devil food was very bad,had one slice and dumped it in garbage,$34 down drain.
Angle food was a 6" cake but Dee forgot to tell us it would have a 3" hole in middle ,looked like a donut ,$16 for that -was joke of party.
Had 2 cookies that were great.
JDH Tucker

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was so happy when Sweet Dees finally opened there doors!
The cupcakes and pies are some of the best I've ever had!

Definitely give the carrot cake a try as it is super moist and delicious!

Thursdays are pie day....and they are fantastic!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Wow - the best Cupcakes I have ever had and I am 66, Dees is the place when you just have to have something sweet. The icing is piled high and is not you usual soft fluff but real icing. Oh Got to make this on a favorite plus they have cookies and cake

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I got a Scoutmob coupon and it was for 50% off . I have lived in Tucker and I didnt know it was there !When I went there atmosphere was nice and friendly. Place was cool and decorative. I wanted to get everything. I ended up getting 12 mini variety cupcakes. This way I can taste all flavors. It was $12 with coupon $6! Each cupcake was great! Love this place!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Went there on Saturday night with family. Adults had cupcakes & kids wanted ice cream so we all got what we wanted. I had the cheescake with strawberry topping & it was wonderful! Don't know if it was due to a really busy Saturday or what, but the staff was not very friendly or helpful. However, I wouldn't let that keep me from going back.