“'Cue in the burbs”

Greater Good Barbecue
Ranked #7 of 128 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dacula, Georgia
“'Cue in the burbs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Heard about this place, and tried the Tucker location. I had the BBQ Pimento Potato Skins as my entree, and they were really good. Different too. I liked the Tucker location, the big huge porch for outside dining, so while I haven't yet had much from the menu, to me it was worth the trip.

• Visited May 2014

Destin, Fl
“Good local B-B-Q”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Casual local favorite. Good service, great place for family gatherings.
Convenient to Stone Mountain.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Chuck M
Grayson, Georgia
“Good BBQ!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently went to Greater Good after seeing them on "Atlanta Eats". We went on a Saturday night, so there was live music and lots of people. Although the places was full, it's a pretty large restaurant so our wait was very short. We ordered the potato skins to start and they were delish. I loved the combination of the cole slaw, pork and pimento cheese. I also ordered a cup of the brisket chili to try it. It was right up my ally! It had a great smoky flavor to it and was very good. It definitely has a kick to it, so beware if you don't like spice! I wanted to order the ribs, but they were sold out, as well as the half chicken. I instead got the plate of pulled pork and pulled chicken with a side of mac and cheese and collard greens. I did not love the chicken, seemed a little dry to me but it did have a good smoked flavor. I LOVED the pork! It's so good, you can really eat it with no sauce. The collards were very tasty and the mac and cheese was also good. We enjoyed our meal so much that we decided to come a second time a week later. We came during the week for lunch and I was able to get the ribs. By far, the best ribs I've had! I ordered the dry ribs and they are so good! No sauce needed! The seasoning on them is so good. I ordered a side of mac and a side of potato salad and again the sides did not disappoint. I actually mentioned to my husband that I would rather come when they aren't as busy because the food was even better than the first time!

1 Thank KeilaJ
Grayson, Georgia
“Where was the BBQ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

The only thing we ate that was good, which isn't saying much, was the fries and tater tots. The pulled pork plater was oily and lacked in flavor, which their bbq sauce could not help. Where was the meat on the ribs and the flavor limited. Last but not least, there mac 'n cheese was dry. Just cause the meat is smoked, doesn't mean it's bbq. Yuck!!

• Visited June 2014
Hammond, Louisiana
“My favorite BBQ place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Greater Good is an excellent, casual place that offers delicious, wonderful bbq. I absolutely love their ribs, smoked chicken,and puled pork. The chicken and pork come naked and there are four types of sauce at the table, hot, vinegar, sweet, and house (I like to mix the sweet and house.) Their side of collard greens is the best. They have great specials and if they are offering their Stuffed Jalapenos get a double batch! They are fantastic.

• Visited May 2014