“Fantastic staff!”

Marlow's Tavern
Ranked #1 of 128 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: I think it may be one of several Marlow's Taverns in the Atlanta area. It is located inside the Doubletree Hotel
Des Moines, Iowa
“Fantastic staff!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The only reason I ate here was due to the fact that it was connected to my hotel, and I am SO glad that it was! I stopped here for happy hour and a couple of night caps throughout the duration of my 3 night stay at the adjacent Doubletree and in that short stay I was treated like a regular by the staff. They recognized me each time I came after my first visit and greeted me with my drink of choice. The menu is nothing particularly special, considering how many great options there are in Atlanta, but what you'll want to come here for are the great staff and atmosphere. Highly recommend!

Visited April 2014

“Excellent Service and meal”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Great place for a good meal and drink. Mari, our server, was great and provided a great wine recommendation, not just from a list, but from knowledge of the wine.

Recommendations: AHI TUNA NICOISE was EXCELLENT as was the GRILLED SALMON

The only negative was a bit of confusion with us and a few other guests about being greeted and seated in the upstairs section. Once seated, service was great from there on.

• Visited May 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Marlows is great!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a nice little tavern in a hotel, so I was a bit skeptical but thoroughly impressed. The food and service was great and it didn't feel like you were in a hotel bar. I got the chicken queso soup which was fantastic, a bit of heat but not overwhelming, and the asian chicken salad which was great. There are tvs too in case you want to catch a game. I also saw that there was an upstairs, possibly with a patio, but didnt check that out as it was kind of cool. Overall a great experience.

Visited March 2014
Marietta, Georgia
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The variety of food is really good for a pub type place. You can choose from good for you to just plain good food. Nice!

Visited March 2014
Atlanta, GA
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We live in the neighborhood and Marlow's is one of several restaurants that we go back to time and again because it is consistently good -- good food, friendly service, reasonable prices, and an attractive space. Only quibble -- usually very LOUD -- but that is standard these days. So prepare to shout while you enjoy yourself. Our favorite dishes are the burger, French dip and black and blue salad. They also have a rooftop deck when the weather cooperates.

• Visited March 2014