“The Best Red Lobster in Georgia!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #20 of 130 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American, Seafood
“The Best Red Lobster in Georgia!”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Oh My Goodness,

My husband and I were on a miserable road trip late August/Labor Day coming back from a miserable visit in the Carolinas. We decided to stop at the Doubletree for the night and ended staying throughout the weekend. Just lovely and then found a Red Lobster...should we take a chance? Would it be mediocre? Would the dollars spent be worthy of the quality/quantity of food?

It was delicious and even to a picky fish eater, I couldn't have been happier with the preparation and presentation. My husband was in crab/shrimp heaven.

The greeter/hostess staff were courteous and cheerful, the servers were just as nice and friendly, and the kitchen staff...well they had their "A" game on the night we dined there.

Congrats to the Red Lobster in Tucker, GA. You did a great job.