“Not open when they said they would be”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Mai Thai Restaurant & Sushi Bar - CLOSED

Mai Thai Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Duluth, Georgia
“Not open when they said they would be”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have read about this place and really wanted to try it. I believe it was a Saturday and they were to open at noon. The place was dark, locked and nobody answered the phone well past 1230pm that day.
If I can get over that way again I will rewrite this review and see what all the talk is about.

Visited December 2012

CT
“Look no further for Thai food when visiting Stone Mountain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great Thai food for a reasonable price. Need a car to get to this restaurant locate din a strip mall. May not be the most pleasing inside but the food makes up for it. Our group had 4 different types of food and we were all pleased with the quality and taste of the food.

• Visited May 2013
Athens, Georgia
“One of the best Thai restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went to this restaurant while visiting the Stone mountain area. The food was excellent and came out quickly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone in the area looking for Thai food.

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Very Well Priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here on a Friday night around 9:30. They close at 10 and the place was pretty empty. The service was great and the food was delicious. Everything was priced on the less expensive side of other Thai places I have eaten in the past. We had the cashew chicken and the Mango Sticky Rice, both of which were excellent!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Andrea G
Huntsville, Alabama
“Can't Say Enough!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

This place is fantastic. When I first went in, it was practically empty on a Saturday night and I was dubious. The food was fantastic-so good in fact that we went back the next day, but they were not open yet. Most of their business is apparently done during the week, so dont be surprised to find this place quiet on the weekend. Family run by nice people!

Visited August 2012