“Elegant dining”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Tucker, Georgia
“Elegant dining”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Beautiful restaurant in a strip shopping center. The spring rolls are a special treat.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank travelpal600

Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent food quality”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We order take out from Mai Thai at least once a week. We've noticed that they use better cuts of chicken than some of the other Thai restaurants in the Tucker area. Everything is fresh and delicious.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank ylshaman
Ga
“FIRST TASTE OF THAI”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I really enjoyed the food at this restaurant. The prices are outstanding. I hope they continue to thrive.

• Visited August 2011
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Visiting from Florida and were looking for Thai food. Found this on Trip Advisor. Glad we did. All 4 of us loved what we had. If I'm ever in Tucker, GA again, we'll definitely eat here again.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Atmosphere, Great Food, Great Prices!”
Reviewed October 23, 2010

This restaurant has a great ambiance! Usually, when I look for inexpensive and authentic international cuisine, I don't expect to find much in the way of atmosphere/decor. This place has it all. Lunch is $7 including appetizer and soup. Quite a few dinner entrees are $8 and most are under $10. There are some more pricey seafood options, but even they are reasonable. Everything that I have tried is delicious and authentic. I've been to Thailand, and I found myself reminiscing with each bite. The food is delicious and very nicely presented.