“Recommend to any one”

Larry's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Trenton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Description: For almost 40 years, Larry's has been providing local flavor to residents of Trenton and surrounding areas. Our buffet stands out from others with fresh veggies, local produce, in-house smoked BBQ pork and ribs, hand breaded chicken and pork, and homemade desserts. We only serve our customers what we would serve our own families. We peel potatoes, shuck corn, look beans, and whip up pudding just like your grandma did when you were a kid. We open for lunch and dinner four days a week: Thursday through Sunday. Come by and see us!
“Recommend to any one”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent the food bar was replaced almost instantly when the food was gone.the prices at high but the food is worth it.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ggoosie15

Trenton, Georgia
“You will not leave hungry.”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My family eats here often. 'Larry' himself usually meets you at the front door. There is nothing but wonderful food, lots of choices, and friendly people here. It is quite expensive if you have a larger family. The food options are always plentiful and in constant supply. In addition to a decent salad bar, there are numerous meat and vegetable choices on the hot food bar. They mix things up too so you are not always seeing the exact same items every time you go. Many desserts to choose from as well as ice cream. If you leave hungry, it's your own fault.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank VJS411
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Country Cooking”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I eat at Larry's often on Sunday afternoon. The crew is friendly, and there is always something good to eat on the buffet. They have a salad bar with lots of choices, several kinds of meat choices, a variety of vegetables, cornbread, rolls, and desserts. You're sure to find something you'll like. Their home style chicken tenders, sweet potato casserole, and Peach Cobbler are my favorites.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank AN6
“Not your average buffet!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had the pleasure (& I mean pleasure) of eating here for the first time last week! I went with friends who have been going for years and raved about it! First of all, I'm not a buffet person and shy away from restaurants that claim home cooked veggies only to be their doctored up can version! Hello! I'm southern and know the difference! Well, that being said, let me first say that Larry's buffet is not your typical buffet...upon entering you are greeted by friendly staff, pay for your meal, are directed to the hand sanitizer, then to the beginning of the buffet. Which consists of your usual salad, veggies, meat, bread, & desserts! But Larry's has the freshest home grown fruit, lettuce, & tomatoes on their salad bar, along with fresh watermelon & cantaloup. The vegetable are fresh grown and cooked, just like your mama's & grandmas! There is just about every vegetable and meat imaginable, as well as several desserts w/ the highlight peach cobbler accompanied by homemade ice cream! I appreciate the great effort Larry's has put into the quality & cleanliness of the buffet experience! Others could learn from a visit! Eat light the day you plan to visit and expect to be miserably pleasantly full upon leaving! They are open Thursday thru Sunday and while I've heard usually busy do a good job of maintaining the traffic flow & replenishment! Thanks Larry's, this southern gal will be back...soon!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Michele B
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“this is the best "pitch till you win" resturant in the chattanooga area.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Go very hungry. Everything that I ate tasted very good and there were lots of different food to eat. It is a 30 minute drive for me, worth the drive to eat there and the sights are pretty also.

• Visited July 2013