“Not your average buffet!”
Review of Larry's Restaurant

Larry's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Trenton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: For almost 40 years, Larry's has been providing local flavor to residents of Trenton and surrounding areas. Our buffet stands out from others with fresh veggies, local produce, in-house smoked BBQ pork and ribs, hand breaded chicken and pork, and homemade desserts. We only serve our customers what we would serve our own families. We peel potatoes, shuck corn, look beans, and whip up pudding just like your grandma did when you were a kid. We open for lunch and dinner four days a week: Thursday through Sunday. Come by and see us!
“Not your average buffet!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had the pleasure (& I mean pleasure) of eating here for the first time last week! I went with friends who have been going for years and raved about it! First of all, I'm not a buffet person and shy away from restaurants that claim home cooked veggies only to be their doctored up can version! Hello! I'm southern and know the difference! Well, that being said, let me first say that Larry's buffet is not your typical buffet...upon entering you are greeted by friendly staff, pay for your meal, are directed to the hand sanitizer, then to the beginning of the buffet. Which consists of your usual salad, veggies, meat, bread, & desserts! But Larry's has the freshest home grown fruit, lettuce, & tomatoes on their salad bar, along with fresh watermelon & cantaloup. The vegetable are fresh grown and cooked, just like your mama's & grandmas! There is just about every vegetable and meat imaginable, as well as several desserts w/ the highlight peach cobbler accompanied by homemade ice cream! I appreciate the great effort Larry's has put into the quality & cleanliness of the buffet experience! Others could learn from a visit! Eat light the day you plan to visit and expect to be miserably pleasantly full upon leaving! They are open Thursday thru Sunday and while I've heard usually busy do a good job of maintaining the traffic flow & replenishment! Thanks Larry's, this southern gal will be back...soon!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Michele B

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“this is the best "pitch till you win" resturant in the chattanooga area.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Go very hungry. Everything that I ate tasted very good and there were lots of different food to eat. It is a 30 minute drive for me, worth the drive to eat there and the sights are pretty also.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Matthew S
Marietta, Georgia
“Best southern buffet in Northwest Georgia!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, friendly staff, very reasonable prices make this restaurant a "must visit" location!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank AnnetteMarie332
Clarksville, TN
“Southern "home style" cooking”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We chanced upon Larry's and were very happy with what we found. The Sunday buffet was $14... which we think is right on par with many chain buffets. We were greeted in a friendly manner and were told where we could find everything.

That day there was fried chicken and chicken fingers, chicken and dumplings, ham, hamburger steaks, fried fish, popcorn shrimp, brats and kraut, and one other meat I can't remember offered as entrees. Lots of southern sides... fried okra, yellow squash casserole, lima beans, and even fried green tomatoes! Hush puppies were great. And of course there were the standards too like green beans, corn, carrots, etc. Salad bar was fresh and had a nice selection of dressings. Freshly baked biscuits, rolls, and corn muffins. There were several desserts but I didn't make it past the peach cobbler!

The tables aren't piled on top of each other so you don't feel crowded in.

It's a bit down the road on the left from the I-59 exit, so don't give up!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank hannacocoa
al
“Larry's Buffet”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We have been going to Larry's to eat for many years. we travel for about 1hr and 45 min's
just to eat there.Thats how much we love it.Every thing is home made {or taste like it} its delish and worth every mile you drive. If you like home cooking like chicken fingers,sweet potatoe casserole,Okra,fish,Ham Hushpuppies,slaw, they have so much I can't name it all.But it's well worth the drive. Happy Eating

• Visited November 2012