“Finally a decent hassle free sit down with great food”
Review of Jo Mama Wraps - CLOSED

Jo Mama Wraps
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Nothing fancy, but well exceeded my expectations! Driving from chatt to alabama killing time and found a gem.... Will be back!

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

First of all, the staff and owners are spectacular! They call many of their customers by name!
Their wraps are fantastic too! My personal favorites are the Slick Chick and the Southwest Caliente. Their pasta salads are out of this world as well as their soups! Jo Mama's is a must!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I highly recommend Jo Mama's wraps for lunch or supper. Lunch is its busiest time, but from mid-afternoon to closing, there's usually plenty of room. They serve soup, sandwiches, salads and luscious homemade desserts and ice cream. They have several sandwiches on the menu, but you can also design your own. Everything is fresh and made right there. My favorites are their chicken salad sandwich or wrap and the BLT (they're very generous with their bacon), but I've tried almost everything and as the owner says, "It's all good at Jo Mama's." My Yoga class has lunch there almost every Friday and I usually sneak in another visit during the week. Trenton, GA is near Chattanooga, TN, and Jo Mama's is just a few miles from Cloudland Canyon State Park. I noticed their score from their last health inspection was 100%. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Great verity of food. A wonderful service. The service staff took extra care to our party. I can call to place a to go order and it is correct every time.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had a Spicy Southwestern wrap and it was delicious!! I recommend subbing banana peppers for the jalepenos if you don't want it too spicy