“Great food”
Review of Jo Mama Wraps - CLOSED

Jo Mama Wraps
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Great verity of food. A wonderful service. The service staff took extra care to our party. I can call to place a to go order and it is correct every time.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had a Spicy Southwestern wrap and it was delicious!! I recommend subbing banana peppers for the jalepenos if you don't want it too spicy

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time at the restaurant, and I will go back again! The atmosphere was great and the people were super nice. I was not even planning on getting the food I did, I just decided to go out on a limb, and the lady taking my order gave me suggestions for my first time(which I'm glad I listened too) My first bite was phenomenal! All the flavors were perfect and went together so well! And the portions were great we even brought some home. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who is in the area!:)

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I love how fresh everything is every time I eat there. At this point, I have had about 10 different meals from there and they've all been very good. The atmosphere is also good. Relaxed and fun. Prices are very reasonable. Great selection.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I work at Foxfire Realty right down the road from Jo Mama's everything they have there is delicious. I normally try to watch what I eat and they have many healthy selections. They have wonderful customer service and you can't beat their prices. Stop at Jo Mama's you will be glad you did,