“Don't Stay Here!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Townsend Inn

Townsend Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Townsend
Townsend Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Townsend
Venice
“Don't Stay Here!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2005

I hope in writing this I will save someone the time, aggravation, & money that was waisted on this hotel.

It was 11:30 at night and after driving for 10 hours we were just looking for a place to sleep and take a shower. We didn't need anything extravagant but I wanted something better than a Super 8. We stopped at the Days in Townsend. HWY 57 & I-95 Exit 58 Townsend Georgia. 31331. I went in to get a room and paid for it by Credit Card. My family and & lugged all of our things into this dirty, smelly room. Since we were traveling I had lysol with me and sprayed down the whole room because I was sooo disgusted with the look and the smell of it. My 8 year old went to the bathroom and by the time he came out I had already pulled down the bedding so that we could goto sleep. There was hair in the bed already and I told my husband that I didn't want to stay. The sheets where very old and they where worn down and stained. There was dirt on the floor and the tub looked old dirty and there was no way that I was going to get a shower in there. Also the faucet in the shower was leaking.

I went back to the front desk to tell them that we were leaving and that I wanted my money back and they kept me there for 35 more mins arguing with me that I USED THE ROOM! They would not refund all my money because they said they were charging me $10 for a clean up fee of the room. If the room was CLEANED when I got there then we would have stayed. They told me that since my son used the bathroom and since I turned down the bedding that we messed up the room!!! I have tried to get this rectified with DAYS INN and they told me that they contacted the HOTEL owner and if I wanted my $10 back I would have to get it from the HOTEL..... DAYS INN GUEST SERVICES told me that all the DAYS INN's are individually owned so please.... whatever you do.... DON"T STAY AT ANY DAYS INN's There corporated offices couldn't care less that they have gross, dirty hotels running bearing the DAYS INN NAME!!!!!

• Stayed February 2005
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
9 Thank VeniceBeachFlorida

Travelers are raving about these Townsend hotels

Couples
Also consider these accommodations in or near Townsend
Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick
Hampton Inn Darien-I-95
Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38)
Comfort Inn Darien
Comfort Inn Darien
#4 of 5 in Darien
Days Inn Darien
Days Inn Darien
#2 of 5 in Darien
BEST WESTERN PLUS Brunswick Inn & Suites

Been to Townsend Inn? Share your experiences!