“Good Stay”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Toccoa
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Stay”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Enjoyed my stay very much. Clean and really good staff.
They are repainting the rooms and under going a face lift.
When I read the reviews, I was hesitating to stay there.I went for bite to eat
before I move on. The restaurant recommanded the Countery Hearth Inn.
I meet the new manager, she is doing a great Job.
Keep up yhe good work

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Betty P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I felt like crying to realize I had booked a room here for 3 days. Although the staff was very courteous and kind, the hotel needs a real good scrubbing, if not total renovation. It's old, smells bad, and there were flies flying around me at the desk. I was willing to be penalized a 20% fee for moving on...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Susie S
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We went with Country Hearth Inn based on recommendations from family in the area, and we will be returning customers when we come back for our next visit. The staff were very friendly, and the room itself was well made up and clean.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I agree, I don't know where these other reviews come from but this place was bad. Had to spend the night, had no where else to stay that time of night. Woke up to bed bugs in the morning! The manager was not suprised by the cup of bugs I presented to him, any decent manager would have been concerned! He said he did not know about them but there is no way he did not know and none of the staff seemed concerned. The only good thing is that I did get my money back, but I was so mad he just wanted us out of there. If not for the bugs I would have given it two stars, at least it appeared clean on the surface but that was about it. Never stay there unless you want guests in the morning. It still makes me sick.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
9 Thank PAT P
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I have stayed in another hotel in Toccoa and it was so bad I thought I would never stay in town again. When I saw the ratings for County Hearth Inn, I decided to give it a chance. Everyone was very warm and professional, the room was outstandingly clean, the layout was perfect. In fact, one of the staff went so far above and beyond what I expected (and unknowingly took off a large burden), that all I can say is thank you. If you want an awesome hotel with great staff, this is the place.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Cathy H
Red Oak, Iowa
Reviewed June 13, 2011

It's slim pickin's in Toccoa, especially at graduation time. My family and I were delighted to get a room at the Country Hearth Inn. This was a great location, only minutes from the college. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. The rooms were clean and neat as a pin. If you need a place to stay in Toccoa this is the place to go! You won't be sorry.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Merdog
Palm Coast
Reviewed March 15, 2011

This is a refreshingly relaxing surprise of a hotel! It is very close to Toccoa Falls College and everyone is very attentive! Rooms are great, price is great!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank JoelandKathy2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toccoa
Toccoa Inn and Suites
Quality Inn & Suites Mt. Chalet
Jameson Inn
Jameson Inn
#17 of 19 in Helen

Been to Country Hearth Inn Toccoa? Share your experiences!