“Trip Down Memory Lane”
Review of Tiger Drive In

Tiger Drive In
Ranked #4 of 5 things to do in Tiger
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We don't live in the area so have only been there once but it was great - reminds me of my dating days but this time was with long-time hubby and a group of friends so it kind of broke the mood if you know what I mean! The concession stand was well done but we didn't enjoy the particular movie which was highly received by millions - something wrong with us I guess - it was Pirates of the Carribbean! Go figure.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

My family and I are frequent visitors here!. We love the family atmosphere. We get there early and let the kids play before the movie. Then we can settle in and watch a movie. Perfect for little ones or even date nights. My husband and I love the snuggle under the stars and watch a movie together as well. Wonderful owners and all around fun!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We have been here several times, and we love it just as much as the kids do! The drive-in is for all ages, and have movies to offer for all ages. Tiger drive-in post its movies on their website and their facebook page. We invited our friends and their kids a few weeks ago, and the kids laid blankets down and put their chairs out and had such a good time. You can bring your own food & drinks, or there is a snack bar where you can get everything from a Philly steak & cheese to nachos or skittles. They always have double features too which is a great deal! There is a lot of parking room. The only downside to this place is the bathrooms which need a MAJOR overhaul! Overall we love this place and will be back time and time again!

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I took my family to see a movie in fathers day. My wife and I had not been to a drive-in in years and our son had never been. I got to the booth to pay and the man gave me money back! Dads are free today he said.
We had a blast although our son could not understand how it worked. LOL. We got a funnel cake and some popcorn and tossed the frisbee. All the other folks there were having a blast also.
I would recommend if your ever in the area in the summer time go see a movie.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We love this place. The owners/employees are friendly, the prices are fair and it is good clean fun for my family and friends. We visit as often as we can and everyone who comes with us for the first time loves it too. The playground is basic, so bring lawn games if you arrive early and have children in your party. Long live the Tiger drive in!