TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,475 results
All reviews happy hour beer and wine crackers evening reception cracker barrel complimentary breakfast cookies pet friendly hotel king suite great place to stay excellent stay after a long day wonderful hotel definitely stay here again easy access waffles fresh fruit
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service, great beds, the best breakfast ever—biscuits and gravy, steak egg and cheese casserole, grits, homemade smoothies. The friendliest staff. Super clean. Didn’t find one thing wrong with this location. Great value for the money.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Sking100, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your great review. I am glad you keep coming back to see us. Our breakfast has recently gotten revamped and we have added some pretty tasty choices. We will be doing a remodel of our breakfast area the end of the year so I hope you will be able to join us again to see all the changes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel, friendly staff, clean, and comfortable. They go overboard to assure everything is perfect! Thank you so much for a pleasant and relaxing stay.
Have stayed here multiple times and have never had an issue!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. We really have an easy job because we have absolutely the best guest ever! I am glad to hear you got a great nights rest while you were with us. I hope you join us for our complimentary nightly Happy Hour. We always have a great time! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2019

I stayed at this location on Saturday. I would highly recommend this Hampton. From the greeting when I arrived to the greeting when I left the hotel staff was very helpful and pleasant. The rooms were clean and spacious.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sking100, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you!! I do hope on your next trip you will be able to join us for our Happy Hour. We offer complimentary beer, wine, appetizers and fun every night from 5-7pm. I hope you will join us on your next trip.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

My friend and I -- and our dogs -- made reservations to stay at this hotel at the recommendation of our neighbors, who stayed here with their dog after evacuating for Hurricane Irma in September of 2017. We stayed here on our way back to Florida after evacuating for Hurricane Dorian. I am SO glad we were led to this property, as the accommodations and level of customer service was impeccable! It is a beautiful and clean hotel and I appreciate the owners' openness to pets. (On a side note, the pet area is a large mowed area that is equipped with "doggy" bags and a trash can that was clearly emptied often and well maintained.) What really sets this property above all others, though, is the guest reception from 5'7 pm in the hotel lobby area. Guests are invited to enjoy free beer, wine, sangria or lemonade along with healthy veggies served with dip, chips and salsa, cheese and crackers, tuna and chicken salad, hummus and broccoli cheese soup with bacon bits and shredded cheese to top it off! The selection was bountiful enough to suffice as dinner! The breakfast was equally impressive: homemade waffles with all types of toppings and spray whipped cream (kids would love this!), scrambled eggs with red pepper and onions, sausage gravy with biscuits, blueberry smoothies, oatmeal with toppings and much more! The staff at the check-in desk and hospitality area, as well as the housekeeping staff, were sincerely friendly and eager to please; the level of customer service was much appreciated, particularly in an era in which it seems to be falling. We didn't use the outdoor pool; however, it is large and surrounded by a generous amount of chairs and tables and the towels the hotels provides appeared to be generous in size. The large parking area allows guests to park near their room, which we appreciated, since we had to haul in oxygen supplies and supplies for our pets. There also is a "living room" like area in the lobby where guests who don't wish to be confined to a room can relax and watch or visit with friends. The rooms and linens were spotless and the AC worked and wasn't noisy when running. I can't say enough wonderful things about this property; it should set the standard for Hampton, in my opinion! (It was tons nicer than the Embassy Suites we stayed a week earlier, too!) Thank you to the staff for making our trip back to Florida so enjoyable and comfortable. You guys rock!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Sking100, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

WOW! Thanks for the great review. We try our best to make ever guest feel important and appreciated. I do hope you will be able to stay with us again soon, but for better reasons next trip. We have made some great friends during hurricane evacuations.

Marion

Reviewed September 7, 2019

We stayed in a dual king bed suite on our way to Port Canaveral for a cruise. The rates were good the customer service was outstanding. The room was huge, clean and the beds slept wonderfully. They had the best hotel breakfast I've had with biscuits and gravy, Waffles, fruit, pre-made western omelet...outside of eating at an Embassy Suites

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Sking100, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Thank you so much for choosing us! We have recently added several new breakfast options for our guest. Smoothies, fresh pressed juices, new breakfast hot items and a few new freshly baked pastries. We hope you had a blast on your cruise and will stay with us again when you are in the area.