“Very Nice Hotel, Reasonably Priced”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Windermere, Florida
“Very Nice Hotel, Reasonably Priced”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Very nice Hampton Inn right off of I-75 in Tifton. The hotel is well kept and was perfect for a one night stop while traveling. Stayed in a double king suite, which was spacious and comfortable. Reasonably priced and would definitely stay here again.

Typical Hampton Inn breakfast, but with a few extras, like more toppings for waffles.

All staff were friendly and accommodating.

1 Thank Robogator0

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Tampa, United States
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This hotel is super convenient when travelling I-75. They have a great location with easy on/off access to the highway and have many good restaraunt and gas station options available around them. They provided a clean comfortable room at a good price and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Lewis C
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I travel frequently for work and love Hampton inn. This particular hotel is a standout. The facilities are beautiful, the help polite and both breakfast and afternoon snack were above what you usually find at a Hampton inn. A really enjoyable stay. I will be looking to expand my customer base in Tifton just to come back to this hotel.

Northern Mississippi
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We booked this as we were driving toward Orlando, and decided it was time to stop for the evening. The location, across from a cemetery, was a bit creepy for our children. Luckily, once inside this incredibly clean Hampton Inn, they forgot about it. All the staff was polite and helpful, from front desk to housekeeping to the breakfast bar. The lobby & eat-in area had a checker and a chess set out to play, as well as a small kids' play table (ours are too old for that, so not sure what all was there), and several TVs.

The included breakfast had the standard cold items, but also plenty of hot breakfast items to choose from, such as oatmeal (not the packets), scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, and (make your own) waffles. We arrived about 15 minutes before the breakfast ended, and I really appreciated that the staff was continuing to stock everything and making sure that the guests had everything they needed. (As opposed to other places who are cleaning up toward the end and can't wait to get you out of there.)

Just up the street from this Hampton Inn, you will find plenty of fast food & sit down restaurant options, as well as a very small mall and a movie theater.

3 Thank MBAmom
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough how much I enjoy staying here. They blow the competition away. Updated amenities, awesome customer service, and a happy hour that's not a corporate standard. LOVE IT!! What I don't love is trip advisor making me type 200 letters.

2 Thank Quinnvincible
Oviedo, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2014

For my wife and I, we enjoy total satisfaction with our past stays at Hampton Inns. The rooms and bathrooms are exceptionally clean and very well supplied with room amenities (lotions, soaps, iron, towels), beds are always very clean, also hallways and elevators. The general facilities are also kept clean and decorated with nice furniture. Please read my commentary in this review.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Kenneth S
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We travel every year from Indiana to Sanibel Island, FL and have stayed at many hotels along the way. About five years ago we decided to always stay at a Hampton Inn along I75 because we new we could expect a clean and comfortable stay with a nice breakfast. We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Tifton in July 2014 and it exceeded all expectations I have had of Hampton Inn. This hotel is amazing! We have 5 children, ages 9, 7, 5 and 5 month old twins so we can't stay at just any hotel. We stayed in one of the double king suites, that included two king sized beds and a fold out sofa. I also called the hotel while we were on the road and they placed a pack-n-play in our room already set up with a clean crib sheet for the babies. This was so nice as I hate unpacking stuff from our vehicle, other than our overnight bag! We missed the happy hour that other reviews mention but my husband still managed to get an ice cold draft beer thanks to the friendly staff! Our children loved the swimming pool and all of pool floats that were already out there! I found the child sized picnic tables such a sweet touch. We ordered dinner from one of the local steakhouses and ate at the table in our room. Our room was huge and super nice, everyone had room to stretch out and get comfortable. I have never been happier with a hotel! Everything about this stop was perfect...We typically drive about ten hours the first day of our road trip leaving us just a little over six the second day....however, after this stay it looks like on the way home we will swap and just drive six the first day and the other ten the second day so we can stay here...seriously, it's that wonderful! Every year our Florida Vacation will start at the Hampton Inn in Tifton. It was a mini vacation itself! :)

Room Tip: Double King suites are Perfect for large families!