“ok for the price but needs some attention”
Review of Quality Inn Tifton

Quality Inn Tifton
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The front desk staff were very nice upon check in. Although we had made a reservation on line they allowed us to use a coupon for a $15.00 discount. The rooms need some updating. The ice machine did not work. The indoor pool, although nice was very crowded all evening with kids. The breakfast was fine (although the toaster did not work). There was only one girl working the breakfast station and since it was crowded they were running out of things...like OJ and yogurt.
Would probably think twice before staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I'm not picky about hotels, especially one I plan to sleep at for one night and nothing else. This was a stopover for us on our way to Orlando. The room was a nice size. It looked a little worn, but okay. The tv remote was missing and when I called the front desk, they told me I had to come get it from them. I wish they had given it to me at check-in, but that really wasn't such a big deal. The reason I gave this hotel a terrible rating is it was very dirty. When I got my four year old son out of bed the next morning, the bottoms of his feet were black! I had just gotten out of the shower and I checked my feet: also black. I told my husband to look at his and they were nasty, too. We all cleaned our feet and put our shoes on for the rest of the morning. I couldn't believe how disgusting that carpet was. I would never go back to this hotel.

We did not use the pool, so I cannot comment on it. The breakfast wasn't great. I have eaten lots of Choice Hotels' free breakfasts and the quality of this one fell below others, however, we each managed to find something to keep us going until lunch.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mrshammonds
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We found this hotel by happy accident. It is clean and comfortable with a staff of professionals that go out of the way to insure a pleasant stay. On a recent trip we stayed both on the way to FL and on our way back home. It is affordable and the service compares to much more expensive hotels. Breakfast is included and it was tasty, with varied offerings and served hot. We highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Try a room in the back by the lake - very peaceful.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Had made a reservation in advance. When we arrived....tired from traveling all day, we were the only guests. The rooms were all dark and there were no cars in the parking lot except some trucks far to the back with some men standing around. A guy was going through the dumpster. When I questioned why no one was there....the attendent said it was a "slow day". When i explained that it was unacceptable and we did not feel safe to stay there, she refused to give credit back to my cc because it was "past cancellation time". The charge remained on my card...but we had to go down the street to another motel to spend the night. There were lots of cars/people at the other motels. I do no recommend Quality Inn, Tifton Ga. My mother and i felt it was not safe and were unable to stay there and they would not give credit back on my credit card. Very disappointed.

Room Tip: Do not reserve at this motel. We felt unsafe and did not stay there even though they would not give...
3  Thank Sharon G
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Was going to stay here with a travel coupon, even though it was good for another 6 weeks they refused to honor it. See that this problem was noted by others. They had the rooms just said that the "new" coupon rate was higher.

I just went online and got a better deal on priceline.

After reading the reviews it seems that there are a fair amount of problems with this property.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank m2ice
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Room was clean. Usually stay in same room every time I go to Tifton.Only problem with the hotel is the price .The price changes week to week and they do not honor the price on the coupons.That is the main complaint I have with them and I have to go to Tifton alot,They have a nice pool and breakfast.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

While traveling to FL to catch a cruise we had the unfortunate experience of staying at this hotel. This hotel is one of the few in the area that have an indoor heated pool and hot tub. That was our motivation for booking a room at this location. I will say...at least the pool was clean...and the only thing that was clean. Upon arrival we noticed that the hotel was packed to the gills and that almost everyone had dogs on a leash. We thought it was odd that so many people had pets....later we understood.

Upon checking in we could smell that our room was a "pet friendly" room. The odor was obvious but since we booked it on points and not cash we were willing to deal with the smell. Later in the evening, after the kids had visited the pool, we noticed that pet hair was on all of the clothing that we had placed on the bed. Upon looking closer we noticed that the comforters were covered in dog/cat hair! Not one or two....hairs but enough to make a wig for a dog!

We took the comforters off of the bed and placed them in the closet. The sheets were clean enough and we managed the rest of the night.

I spoke to the clerk and head of house keeping when checking out and informed them of the pet hair. They could have cared less. Since the hotel had been packed the night before there were no other rooms available or we would have requested a different room

There is no possible way I would ever recommend anyone staying here...pets or not. I love pets, but good grief....housekeeping....wash or vacuum the comforters once every six months!

Our next night was a Quality Inn in Titusville, FL and was awesome and spotless.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!
2  Thank Tankga