“Okay stay for one night”
Review of Quality Inn Tifton

Quality Inn Tifton
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Summerfield, Florida
“Okay stay for one night”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Stayed here for one night on our way to Florida. It is an older motel with all outside entry to rooms. No elevators; only stairs to second floor rooms. The room was clean with a newer TV, a small refrigerator and a microwave. Furniture a little dated and the pillows on the bed were those terrible "lumps of foam" this hotel chain seems to like. Bathroom was small, but shower was hot. Breakfast was average and adequate. There is an indoor pool that looked very nice. It was okay for one night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
LOGAN
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

the building isof an older style but it does have Newark furnishings with flat screens and the microwaves and refrigerators it also has the more modern air conditioner ears in the windowindoor swimming pool is available 24 hours a day with whirlpool

• Stayed December 2012
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We really liked it!!! Room was clean & comfortable!!
We will probably always stay there from now on going from Toledo to Boynton Beach home!

Breakfast was delicious!!! The fresh oranges were so sweet and yummy :-) The fellow that cooks does a wonderful job with the food & also keeps everything so immaculately clean & neat!! Thanks!

• Stayed November 2012
Ohio
Reviewed October 30, 2012

After driving we 10 hours we were ready for rest. Choose the Quality Inn in Tifton. Was right off the xway and the price was right. Not the best experience. Had to change rooms due to pet odors. Room was small and still had an odor. Parking was way around the back. Didn't feel safe. It did have a nice hot breakfast .....but, the area was very crowded and tables were not arranged to allow people access to the food. Next time we will drive a little farther or choose another hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Saginaw, Michigan
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I went to a family reunionin Ga. We decided to stay at the Quality Inn. When I went inside the room. I tried to charge my phone. Most of the electric sockets didn't work. I sat at the table for a minute with my elbows on the table thinking how to charge my cell phone. Then I got up but my elbows were stuck to the table. Then, there was this damp, moldy smell in the room. The shower was a brownish color; I guess it was supposed to be an off-white. Then there were gnats. Millions and millions of gnats. I felt like one of those "starving kids commercials" with gnats flying around their eyes. Gnats were everywhere! I couldn't take it so I asked for another room. All the rooms were taken. So I asked for a refund. I was given a refund after they told me I couldn't have it. I took my kids to the Garden Inn. Much, much better.

Room Tip: Don't come here
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Ed G

Travelers are raving about these Tifton hotels

Titusville, Florida
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Compared to other Qaulity Inns and the Choice Hotel Chain in particular my room at this establishment left me with a disappointing feeling. I am a business traveler and my criteria for a good room is not overly citical. I want a clean room, comfortable bed and functioning appiliances. This room had very worn furnishings; the desk had a worn and old looking finish to the wood, the desk office chair would not raise high enough to make working at this desk comfortable,in addition the club chair fabric was worn through on the arms.The microwave cart was in the same condition as the desk.On a more positive note the bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The TV was a flat screen TV which had a very good picture and reception. The internet speed was good and enabled me to complete my reports. The breakfast buffet was in fact better than most of the hotels I have stayed at. As a matter of fact the breakfast experience left me with more of a positive experience. Considering both pros and cons I consider this establishment "disappointing but acceptable"!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

With coupons the cheapest place in Tifton to stay for a night. We had a large room, very clean with good beds and dito shower. Very large parking lot so you park in front of your own room (at least as you don't have a yardroom or one on second floor). Big TV and very good WiFi. Breakfast OK, basic but fresh and clean. This place fits all your needs when you are on a roadtrip.

• Stayed September 2012