“Adequate”
Review of Quality Inn Tifton

Quality Inn Tifton
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed October 30, 2012

After driving we 10 hours we were ready for rest. Choose the Quality Inn in Tifton. Was right off the xway and the price was right. Not the best experience. Had to change rooms due to pet odors. Room was small and still had an odor. Parking was way around the back. Didn't feel safe. It did have a nice hot breakfast .....but, the area was very crowded and tables were not arranged to allow people access to the food. Next time we will drive a little farther or choose another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I went to a family reunionin Ga. We decided to stay at the Quality Inn. When I went inside the room. I tried to charge my phone. Most of the electric sockets didn't work. I sat at the table for a minute with my elbows on the table thinking how to charge my cell phone. Then I got up but my elbows were stuck to the table. Then, there was this damp, moldy smell in the room. The shower was a brownish color; I guess it was supposed to be an off-white. Then there were gnats. Millions and millions of gnats. I felt like one of those "starving kids commercials" with gnats flying around their eyes. Gnats were everywhere! I couldn't take it so I asked for another room. All the rooms were taken. So I asked for a refund. I was given a refund after they told me I couldn't have it. I took my kids to the Garden Inn. Much, much better.

Room Tip: Don't come here
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Ed G
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Compared to other Qaulity Inns and the Choice Hotel Chain in particular my room at this establishment left me with a disappointing feeling. I am a business traveler and my criteria for a good room is not overly citical. I want a clean room, comfortable bed and functioning appiliances. This room had very worn furnishings; the desk had a worn and old looking finish to the wood, the desk office chair would not raise high enough to make working at this desk comfortable,in addition the club chair fabric was worn through on the arms.The microwave cart was in the same condition as the desk.On a more positive note the bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The TV was a flat screen TV which had a very good picture and reception. The internet speed was good and enabled me to complete my reports. The breakfast buffet was in fact better than most of the hotels I have stayed at. As a matter of fact the breakfast experience left me with more of a positive experience. Considering both pros and cons I consider this establishment "disappointing but acceptable"!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

With coupons the cheapest place in Tifton to stay for a night. We had a large room, very clean with good beds and dito shower. Very large parking lot so you park in front of your own room (at least as you don't have a yardroom or one on second floor). Big TV and very good WiFi. Breakfast OK, basic but fresh and clean. This place fits all your needs when you are on a roadtrip.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We spent last night at this hotel. We are a little leery of some hotel brands due to the wide variance in comfort, cleanliness and such. We have stayed in some excellent Quality Inn's and some poor ones. This one was disappointing. It is an older hotel with outside entrances. We were first given a room in the corridor of the hotel where vending is located. We turned this room back in. Since no sunlight could ever get in, it was dark and musty. The bed also appeared to have been thrown together, not "made". Our next room was ok but had old furnishings with the dresser and the counter around the fridge looking like something out of the salvage yard. The bed was of inferior quality. The pillows were awful, but we learned to travel with our own long ago for such instances. The room was basically clean though you could see the obvious lack of attention in corners and along baseboards, where a beetle appeared from during the morning. On a positive note, the breakfast was quite good and the staff was very friendly. We were in town only for the night or we would have made other arrangements.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night on our way to Disney World. Older but very clean and it appears they are sprucing it up. Very reasonable price with travel coupon. Would stay here again. Beautiful lake right across the way.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We stayed the week end of 7/21 & 7/22. Front desk employees very friendly & helpful. Room had mini refrig, microwave, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, 32" screen HD TV, plenty of drawers, 2 beds, table & chairs. Housekeep service was excellent. A full, hot breakfast with plenty of items & beverages each morning. Worth the stay.

Room Tip: Well worth the stay in the area.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple