“They Were Busy”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #75 of 108 Restaurants in Tifton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We ordered the pizza from the hotel and went to pick it up. They were extremely busy and I think that may have been the problem. We were unable to get through on the phone line and went over there. What a mess. There were so many people getting pizza to go and it didn't those who wanted to sit in and eat had to come up and pay. They need to be better organized. I must say the pizza was good. I don't have anything bad to say we eat Pizza Hut at home so it is what it is. They just need a better system when they are busy.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Hut

Reviewed May 11, 2012

You needed a microscope to locate the pepperoni on tyhe pizza. It looked NOTHING like their advertisement. In addition, it was dry and burned at the edges. I've had much better frozen pizzas.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

They have good food, but you can hardly get it. The cooks nor the waitresses get in a hurry to serve you. Their conversations between each other seem to be more important than paying attention to your needs. We only go here about twice to three times a year just for that reason.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Left full and satisfied. Very friendly staff and just like most pizza huts, well-prepared food.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

I've always been a firm Pizza Hut fan, no matter what city I visit. The local Tifton Pizza Hut has always had excellent pizza, but they do not offer delivery, so we tend to load up and dine in. The past 3 times (2 times at lunch and 1 time in the evening), it has been horrible all the way around. The evening experience, I had to argue with 2 servers and a manager over a coupon that was good for ANY large pizza, any crust, any specialty, etc. They didn't want to honor it AFTER I had ordered it and told the server I would be using the coupon. Both lunch times, the buffet was not fully loaded. Scarce variety of pizza. They didn't even have metal silverware, but instead plastic forks. You ever tried cutting pizza with plastic? The salad was wilted and we spent more time waiting on pizza to come out than we did actually eating. Call in ahead for a carryout? Good luck. I get hung up on 3 out of 5 times. Service and quality has just fallen in the toilet.