Comfort Inn & Suites Tifton
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed March 16, 2010

This is not a brand new hotel, however, It has retained the "brand new" quality, and that keeps us coming back. We have stayed there many times since the doors opened.
This hotel has interior corridors, a large breakfast area (no crowding), great workout area, and a cute little gift/snack shop. The wireless is FAST I've never had a problem with sluggish connection there. They have two computers in the public area for use, and printer access too.
The rooms are spacious, well appointed and CLEAN! Smokefree (how wonderful!) and pet free. SERVICE ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED. The linens are immaculate and the beds are plush and inviting. We have stayed here 4 times in 2010 already.
There is ample parking and the area is well lit and full of security cameras. I feel very safe there.
Whenever we are traveling that stretch of I-75, this is our favorite resting place.
I enjoy the consistant quality they provide.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed November 25, 2009

We stayed at this hotel in route while driving from Florida to Tennessee. We got a room with 2 queen beds and a sofabed, which was perfect for our family (mom, dad, 2 older kids). The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. We enjoyed breakfast in the mornng, with the exception of the biscuits, which were so hard we couldn't cut them with a knife. However, everything else was fine. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to others and would stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2009

We stayed at this property on a driving trip to Florida last summer. My least favorite thing about the drive has always been trying to find a clean and welcoming hotel to spend the night en route. This year I did my research and made a choice based on trip advisor ratings. What a great choice!!!. Our room was spacious for our family of 5 (including 3 teenagers). We had two beds and a fold out couch. Our room even had a mini fridge in it. It was spotless and very quiet. We all had a great nights sleep and were well rested to finish our journey. We also loved the included breakfast. The price we paid was also well below what we would have paid if we booked it on line ahead of time. I never want to stay anywhere else again on our driving trip to Florida.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2009

I stayed here with my 12 and 13 yr old while traveling from Florida to Tennessee. We were very pleased with everything. Easy to find off the interstate, nice curb appeal, ample parking, pleasant lobby with a large sitting area with couches and TV, and the staff was very pleasant. We were given exactly the room that I reserved and the price was exactly the same as my reservation stated.

We were immediately impressed with the cleanliness of the hallways. The room was clean and spacious with really comfortable beds and pillows. The flat screen TV was mounted on the wall, and we had a table with 2 chairs, plus a nice desk with a real desk chair! The kind with controls that let you adjust the height and whatnot. Plenty of electrical outlets to charge up all our gear.

The wireless connected right away and worked well for about an hour. After that I lost wireless connection and was ready to call down to the desk to find out the problem, but that's when I remembered that I had packed an ethernet cord in my laptop bag. I plugged it in to the jack that was conveniently right there on the desk and I was good to go.

We were lucky enough to get the top floor (4th) and had a nice view out the large window. The outdoor pool was impeccably clean and we loved that! We arrived kind of late in the evening but the desk clerk was kind enough to let us stay in the pool until 10:30, even though the posted hours are only until 10:00.

The bathroom was large and clean, with a nice selection of shampoo, conditioner, soaps, and lotion, and a hair dryer. The room had a nice closet with an iron and ironing board, and hangers.

The breakfast is from 6:30-9:30 and when we arrived at 8:30 we were the only ones there, we had the place to ourselves! That was nice. The girl working the breakfast area was so sweet and helpful. They had make-it-yourself waffles, toast, bagels, 2 kinds of cereals (Fruit Loops and Raisin Bran in the big dispensers), the milk was in a pitcher with a closed lid (I'm picky about stuff like that), packets of instant oatmeal and grits with a hot water dispenser, fresh apples and oranges, danishes, muffins, and a huge covered container of hard boiled eggs! We made a nice breakfast by slicing hard boiled eggs onto bagels and toast. It's no omelette but will do in a pinch! And of course the standard juices and coffees.

We enjoyed our stay here so much that we are considering making a reservation here in a few days when we're on our way back to Florida after our Tennessee vacation is over.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2009

Stayed here on way to Florida from North Carolina. This place was the CLEANEST place I have ever stayed! The room was large and very comfortable. I will definately stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2009

We just got home from vacation . We were on our way to ohio to visit family we stopped in Tifton and found a very nice comfort inn. I have to give A+++++++to the housekeeping I could not find a thing wrong in the room . The beds were very comfortable. I just give the hotel a ++++++++ when we travel we will be staying there again!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2009

Very clean. Nice staff. Enjoyable stay.

Check-in was painless and we were assigned the type room we preferred. Quiet. Plenty of parking. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple