“Great Hotel!!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Tifton
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed September 26, 2011

This is the only place we will stay on our way to Fl. The best breakfast. Friendly staff! Clean rooms.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 5, 2011

I went to Tifton for my uncles funeral and made reservations at the Comfort Inn and Suites. When I pulled up to the hotel it was beautiful and so peaceful. That was not the highlight however, I met a young man at the front desk by the name of "CHARLIE" he was so kind and personable. If he's not management he should be, always kind and willing to help. During the night we became hungry and he offered some options in the area for delivery. My kids wanted snacks during the night and Charlie helped them find what was needed. Charlie you were the Best, I hope that they can duplicate you. Oh, I forgot, when Charlie's shift was over Rhonda came on and lets say she was just as awesome. I don't know who trains of hires your staff BUT KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!! FOOD AWESOME AND FRESH!!!!!!MAID SERVICE FRIENDLY!!!! WE did not know how to get to the church and one of the maids made a map directly to the church. Sorry I forgot her name. STAFF AND PERSONNEL AT COMFORT INN YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!! WE WILL BE BACK

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Cathy G
Management response:Responded September 9, 2011

We appreciate your kind words. It is nice to hear when our guests enjoyed their stay with us. We hope to see you soon on your next visit to Tifton.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

We were traveling to Florida from Cincinnati for a cruise and made a reservation to stop here for the night. Hotel is very convenient to I-75 (right off the exit). It was clean and comfortable. Had a small pool for the kids to unwind after spending 10 hours in the car. Front desk person was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Decided to stay here rather than the Country Inn next door because the Country Inn allows pets. the Comfort Inn was a good value for the money.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded September 9, 2011

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We really appreciate you taking the time write a review on our hotel. We look forward to your next visit to the Comfort Inn & Suites, Tifton. Thank you again!

Reviewed July 13, 2011

Desk staff and mangement were rude and unhelpful in trying to resolve a billing problem. Refused calls, wouldn't return voicemail messages and didn't respond to email - If you value custermer service and friendly helpful staff then don't stay here

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded August 20, 2011

As you can see on other reviews our service is outstanding and our staff is very caring. This reservation was made by the guest for 3 nights. On the 2nd night the guest came down to the front desk after 4:00 p.m. telling the front desk that he had to leave early. The front desk agent told the guest that housekeeping was gone for the day and he would have to pay for that nights stay since it was so late in the afternoon. The guest said he understood and signed his receipt with the 2nd night’s room charge on it. The next day his wife called and demanded the charges for the 2nd night be reversed and her money refunded. We explained to her that it is the policy of most hotels that if you check out late in the afternoon you have to pay for that night’s room. She then started yelling and saying profanity demanding the money be refunded to her. We then graciously offered to refund ½ of her money back for just pure guest satisfaction reasons. She refused that offer and said she would only accept a full refund and nothing else. After telling her several times that ½ a refund was all we could do, she said she would just keep calling every 5 minutes until someone gave her a full refund. She was true to her word and she did call and harass the front desk agent every 5 minutes for close to an hour. We contacted her husband and offered again to refund ½ the charges back and he also refused the offer. We did go ahead and refund ½ the charges like we said we would and tried to apologize to this guest, but after being called every name in the book we realized there is no meeting this guest half way. We strive to satisfy every guest that stays at the Comfort Inn & Suites, Tifton Georgia and we appreciate honest and constructive feedback.

Reviewed June 18, 2011

My extended family and I stopped here on our way to Florida. This is a relatively new hotel, as is its sister hotel next door (Country Inn and Suites), but this place does not allow pets. Of course, that means that the rooms were clean and well appointed.

* The free WiFi worked as advertised.
* The pool was somewhat small, but in good repair.
* Each room has a small microwave and refrigerator.
* The free deluxe breakfast was somewhat crowded, but well stocked and a good value.

I'm not sure about an extended stay, but this is a great stop-over hotel, and it's very close to most of Tifton's restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded August 20, 2011

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We really appreciate you taking the time write a review on our hotel. We look forward to your next visit to the Country Inn & Suites, Tifton. Thank you again!

Reviewed June 6, 2011

We were up in Tifton GA area for my wife's family reunion. We arrived on Friday night. We were up and out early on Saturday leaving around 9A. We arrived back at 8:30P exhausted looking forward to a shower and a good nights rest. When we opened the door the room was exactly like we left it. Completely uncleaned! I called the front desk and the nice young man brought up clean towels and washcloths. Upon checkout the next morning I complained. A few days later I received an email from Manager who apologized and gave me a whopping $20 discount on one of the two nights. I will probably look for another hotel when we're up next year.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded August 20, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. This was an unfortunate incident that happened and a mistake made by a new housekeeper. We did use this unfortunate situation to revamp our training process for all new housekeepers to avoid this type of mistake happening in the future. We value our guest's and we strive to take care of every need that they have while they are with us. Mistakes do happen and all we can do is use those unfortunate mistakes to fine tune our operation to avoid similar outcomes. I hope you will reconsider staying with us again at the Comfort Inn & Suites, Tifton on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed May 31, 2011

A well-appointed and spacious hotel close to food and fuel. Had the largest room of any Comfort Inn we have stayed in. Many TV channels to choose from. Outdoor pool. A good value for the money. One small disappointment, breakfast was plain without the customary sausage and eggs that other Comfort Inns serve in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded August 20, 2011

We appreciate your kind words. It is nice to hear when our guests enjoyed their stay with us. We have updated our breakfast menu items to include a variety of hot items that I am sure you will enjoy. I invite you to come in and try it on your next visit to Tifton.