“Going Back in Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Agrirama - CLOSED

Agrirama
More attraction details
Owner description: The Agrirama was purchased by ABAC in 2011 and the name was changed to Georgia Museum of Agriculture & Historic Village.
Macon, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Going Back in Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I am old enough to remember some of the things that are presented at the Agrirama. I have visited several times over the years, and now, having moved back to the area, it is a nice retreat on occasion for me and my family. The old houses and the active farm bring back memories of some places I have visited as a child, and the people who lived there. I also love the collection of old farm tractors. There is one there like the one I used to drive when I was about six years old. It was delightful to me to be able to show it to my daughter, who, by the way, loves the place as well.

Visited May 2013

Ashburn, Georgia
“Family Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is a must for everyone and anyone interested in life , history or the way it used to be! Very informative, hands on learning. The people are great who work this place.

Visited October 2012
Tifton
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“A remarkable trip back in time to a 1900's rural village and farm.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Adults and children will enjoy a living history museum with authentic houses,stores and farm equipment and artifacts from the early 1900's. Farm animals, a steam powered locomotive train to ride ,a great country store and special monthly activities.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank TiftonTravelers
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A step back into the past”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

It is a history of rural Tifton, complete with some old houses, farm implements, and a great storytelling session about Tift County. Not exactly interesting for children, but nice memory lane for older folks.

Visited December 2012
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Little boring to us.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

We went with my son on a field trip with his school class. I'm sure a lot of people would find it interesting but we didn't . The only thing my 9 year old enjoyed was the train ride. It was very beautiful riding around the entire place. Like I said though if you are interested in old building and stuff of that nature I'm sure you will enjoy this place. Just wasn't for my family.

Visited October 2012