All reviews front desk room was clean light sleeper waffles restaurants within walking distance great stopover the breakfast area nice stay late at night staff was friendly stayed one night morning breakfast two queen beds free breakfast the young lady sausage parking lot
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

The Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton is a good place to stay for a night if you are driving on I-75. The room was very clean and comfortable to stay. The bed was comfortable and we got good rest. The hotel was a little bit old and needs some renovations. The breakfast in the morning was very good and there was a big selection. The staff was always replacing the empty trays with new ones. The location of the hotel was very close to the highway and there are plenty of places to eat nearby. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank FLWOOKIE
Reviewed June 25, 2017

The hotel was clean, and had decent sized room and good beds! HOWEVER, DO NOT STAY IN ROOM 125! I am a light sleeper and it is EXTREMELY NOISY during breakfast time!! They offered to move us but since we were in Georgia on a business trip, this was our 3rd hotel so I was tired of moving from room to room! I was the only one it affected - the rest of my family wasn't bothered with it but they are sound sleepers! They offer a complimentary breakfast that was pretty decent!

Room Tip: Avoid room 125 if you like to sleep in - it's close to breakfast area and too loud!
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
AlgernonS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team.

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here the night prior to my son's college orientation. Super experience. We actually booked the wrong night and the young lady at the desk was more than amazing!!! I believe her name was Paulette (forgive me if I'm wrong) kept me from panicking at 10 pm when I realized that we booked the wrong night. The room was clean and very nice. Highly recommend. This hotel was nicer and cleaner than some of the 5 star hotels that I have visited.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Picked from my Trip advisor recommendations and couldn't have been more pleased. Had avoided Fairfields recently because of decreasing quantity but this hotel was wonderful. Recently renovated but unlike many renovated hotels, it wasn't just fresh paint. Done well. Extremely clean, beds were so comfortable, and evening desk staff was so friendly and helpful. Sorry I don't remember her name though. Loved the Paul Mitchell bath products provided. breakfast was simple but good, fruit was fresh and tasty. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

This property is what I would expect at a lower brand. While in the road, I look for properties that have rooms that can accommodate five in one room.

Location -- easy to find off of I-75

Check-In -- efficient and quick. The new Marriott app is not as good as the previous edition, so I opts to check-in at the location. The apps new chat feature did not get a response from the hotel.

Room -- the specifications called for a pull out couch. There was none, so we called for a roll away. There were only three bath towels in a room for five.

The roll away came within a few minutes, but it did not contain the sheets or blankets that were needed. Nor, were there extras in the room.

The towels were older and thinner than what you would expect from this brand hotel. One was badly frayed.

The room had a mildew smell.

The breakfast was what you would expect from a hotel of this type. It was fine for what it was. An hour after breakfast ended, trash was all over the dining room and the inadequate trash and recycling receptacles were overflowing. I observed staff gathering their own breakfast before the breakfast room was fully serviced.

Overall, there is a lack of attention to detail that leads to my conclusion this property does not conform to the standards to be expected from this brand. In the future, I will not plan on stopping in this Tifton, GA property for an overnight.

Stayed: May 2017