Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton
$159
Econo Lodge(Tifton)
$65
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanlight sleeperrestaurants within walking distancewafflesgreat stopoverthe breakfast areanice staylate at nightstaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againstayed one nightmorning breakfastthe young ladyupon checkparking lotbooked this hotel
Reviewed November 9, 2007

This was our second stay at this Fairfield and second time we have written a review on this hotel. We stayed 10/19/07. The hotel was just as clean and nice as our first visit. We learned from previous experience and reserved a queen queen room. This was a good move as room was larger.

Only complaint is the room smelled like cigarettes. In defense of the hotel, the builing is 100% smoke free. The hotel can't keep an eye on every guest. It was strong and febreeze did not help. The breakfast had several selections including boiled eggs and meat biscuits. We had not noticed that before.

One tip. We booked the room two weeks in advance for $99 and signed up for Marriott e-alerts. Every week we receive an e-mail with the specials. A few days before we left, the rooms at this Fairfield were advertised at $79. We called reservations and they gave us the $79 rate without arguement. Sign up for the alerts!

Next time we spend the night in Tifton, we will certainly stay here.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TNstrouds
Reviewed September 20, 2007

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Tifton for two nights while in town for a conference. The hotel was clean, the staff courteous and the location quite convenient to local attractions, restaurants, etc. Elements of the room are a bit outdated, but it was, as I said, very clean and that speaks volumes for me! If in the Tifton area again, this would be my first choice for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2007

My two year old son and I stayed here for one night while we were driving home to Florida. We stayed in a king room, which was very small, but it was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank mom2mcm
Reviewed February 20, 2007

My wife and I along with friends have stayed in this hotel numerous times over the past several years. We have no complaints. This is a great place to stay. The parking lot is even well lighted. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pdp2
Reviewed February 4, 2007

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. Hotel was very clean and every one was friendly. Nice continental breakfast. The hotel is close to a lot of Restaurants. Will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank caps47