“Excellent stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton, GA this week”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed February 14, 2014

If you are planning a trip to south Georgia, I would like to recommend that you stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Tifton. Not only is it conveniently located to I-75 with easy in and out, but it's central to all of the nice restaurants in town. Easy drive or walk to a variety of great places to eat (ask the front desk for recommendations). Our reservations, check in and departure were made super easy by the cheerful and helpful front desk staff (Ms. Stephanie Eckert helped us). The rooms were the best and well appointed with microwave and 'fridge. Wifi works well and the complimentary breakfast featured a great variety of fresh foods, including hot breakfast items. This is our second stay here at the Fairfield and I'm sure you will share my happy experience.

Room Tip: Pretty sure you will get a very nice room since all our attendees reported the same great room exper...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Fairfield Inn T... G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

David, thank you so much for taking time to provide this feedback. Stephanie really enjoyed taking care of your group, and she and I both hope you will visit us again soon. We appreciate your business! Until next time, safe travels ~Keith

Reviewed February 2, 2014

My wife and I rate this Marriott property as very good - would have been Excellent, however our bed covers were so old that they were falling apart and many large holes in the material (both sides). Informed the front desk upon check-out.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fairfield Inn T... G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Hello Mr. McClendon! Thank you for giving us your feedback. I'm very sorry about the sheets. We are in the process of replacing the older sheets, and I apologize for you getting one of the older sets. This should not be a problem in the near future. Otherwise, I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and I do hope you will visit us again soon! Until then, safe and happy travels! ~ Keith

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Friendly, helpful staff, great location right off the interstate, their redo is almost complete, nice room with plenty of desk space and electrical outlets, nice selection of nearby restaurants, will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014
Fairfield Inn T... G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback!! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and really glad you plan to stay with us again! We're excited about the renovation and look forward to completing it in the next week. We'll see you on your next trip through Tifton! Safe travels! ~Keith

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Under Renovation But All Rooms Are Complete And Brand New , Check In Was Fast And Easy , Slept Like A Baby, Will Stay Every Trip By This Location.. Lots Of Places To Eat Within Walking Distance.....Easy Acess To I75....

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Fairfield Inn T... G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Hello Mr. Gary. I remember speaking with you in the lobby during your stay! I really appreciate your kind comments, and I want to thank you for taking the time to make them. We will be looking for your return, and we can't wait to see you again! Until then, be safe and enjoy your travels. ~Keith

Reviewed January 9, 2014

There was construction at this hotel when I stayed, and I was worried there may be some noise. Nikia McCoy made sure I had a top floor room, and even asked us to make sure our stay was comfortable the night before. I could tell her concern was genuine, and I am glad that she valued me and my wife as customers. The next time I pass through Tifton, I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Fairfield Inn T... G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Mr. Dan, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I would also like to thank you for your patience while we continue to work on the renovation. I will be sure to let Nikia know you valued her level of service as well. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we look forward to your next visit! ~Keith

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Burned some Marriott Rewards points for a night's stay on the way to holidays. It was late, we were driving, and just needed somewhere to crash. Kind of a bargain as far as points go.

Everything was just as we expected. Check in was smooth and fast. Room was clean and well appointed. Bed was actually very good. Ample towels, water pressure. Heat worked just fine. Rooms were quiet even though the hotel is very close to the interstate and on a very busy exit. Free internet worked consistently with good coverage. Employees were friendly, competent, and professional. Free breakfast was a little better than we expected.

It's Marriott's bargain brand, so it's not a five star hotel. But it was very good and just as we expected.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you, Klomo, for the great feedback. We are all very glad our property met your needs! Please come back and visit with us again in the future, and thank you for choosing to stay with us!
~Keith

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stayed here because there wasn't room at my folks, and I probably slept better! We booked it a few days before, and it's a good thing, because when we arrived there was a sign on the door that they were sold out. We used our Marriott Rewards. We weren't going to be checking in until late so I called the front desk to see if we could check in over the phone or online, as we expected our daughter to be fast asleep when we arrived. The young man who answered said no worries it'd just take him a minute to check us in. He had to have the card we used to reserve the reservation. Sooo... We arrived at 10pm. and Shaady lived up to his promise.. took no time to check-in. We were able to carry her up and deposit her sound asleep onto the bed. They are in the middle of a renovation, and we were VERY lucky to get one of the newly done up rooms. They are VERY nice. Nice new carpet, new tile, wallpaper the works. There are PLENTY of power outlets in the room and a nice comfy bed. Our only problems were the toilet just didn't want to flush that next morning, and our phones/ipad just would not connect to the wifi. I ran downstairs to let the front desk know about the wifi, he reset the wifi in an attempt to get it working, but it just wouldn't. We had no problems in the morning, so it could have been that they were full, and the system just couldn't handle all the traffic. Oh.. the only other issue was that they ran out of scrambled eggs in the morning. The gal working the breakfast explained that they had had a crazy busy weekend and that the truck that morning just didn't bring more. So in the future make note to have just a bit extra around for those holiday weekends. It wasn’t that big a deal, they had boiled eggs and plenty of everything else. We ate fine.

I totally recommend this hotel for a stopover or an extended stay in Tifton. I also liked that this hotel is not RIGHT next to the interstate. It's a few blocks in, that helps with the noise. Also, there is a Cracker Barrel right across the street if the free breakfast just isn't enough for you.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Fairfield Inn T... G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Shaady and I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property on Tripadvisor. Your feedback helps us get better and provides helpful information about our hotel to other travelers. Thank you for stopping in and staying with us, and we hope you will come back soon. Hopefully, we will have plenty of scrambled eggs for you! ( By the way, thanks for taking it easy on Nicole; she got killed that weekend!) Also, the renovation will be completed in the next few weeks, and I think you would like the results. Tell you friends to stop in as well! Until we see you again . . .
Safe travels! ~Keith