“One of the worst”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #79 of 109 Restaurants in Tifton
Reviewed June 8, 2014

stay away. quality of food very bad, trashy place, sorry we went in but was on I75.The people working there are not intelligent. McDonalds needs to visit this place and save their name. Shameful attempt at running a restaurant.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Came for lunch and ordered a Big Mac combo. First thing I noticed when I took a bite was it was loaded with the special sauce. Burger literally slid apart from all of the sauce. Their cooks need to be retrained on proper food preparation. I will try a different location next time.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

It would be interesting to know if the staff have ever tried to eat one of the burgers that is loaded with special sauce when the request was made for less condiments. The fist bite and you have condiments running down your hands the bun is sliding off the meat and is saturated and gooey with the quantity of the condiments. Maybe it is entertainment for them to watch a customer try to eat this mess. Never again!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I saw a live roach crawling along the wall, which disappeared behind the McCafe setup. The McCafe setup has dirt on the outside of the ice container. I know this because I scraped it making sure it wasn't on the inside. The staff there were not as nice as other McDonald's I've visited. I used to always go here on our way to Atlanta. I won't be returning any time soon.

1  Thank SteveinFI
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is the Mac on 20th St. & Tift Ave. This Mac is hard to get in and out of; the traffic pattern is awful; often all the handicapped parking spaces are blocked by either the drive-through cars waiting in line or by their delivery tractor-trailer which seem always to deliver during the busiest times,ie., Sunday morning around 10:00am.