“very dirty and unhappy workers”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #80 of 109 Restaurants in Tifton
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I saw a live roach crawling along the wall, which disappeared behind the McCafe setup. The McCafe setup has dirt on the outside of the ice container. I know this because I scraped it making sure it wasn't on the inside. The staff there were not as nice as other McDonald's I've visited. I used to always go here on our way to Atlanta. I won't be returning any time soon.

1  Thank SteveinFI

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is the Mac on 20th St. & Tift Ave. This Mac is hard to get in and out of; the traffic pattern is awful; often all the handicapped parking spaces are blocked by either the drive-through cars waiting in line or by their delivery tractor-trailer which seem always to deliver during the busiest times,ie., Sunday morning around 10:00am.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!