“Come hungry!!”

Cuisines: American
Dawson, Georgia
“Come hungry!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We stopped by on a rainy Saturday morning...it was crowded, but well worth the wait..we had the Country ham platter...huge biscuits, great grits, eggs and a perfect piece of country ham. This place is a hit for breakfast would definitely recommend, and would definitely go back. Great food for a great price!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank hosteinlynn

Tallahassee, Florida
“Hidden gem. I'll be back!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Tried H&B for the first time based on the Tripadvisor ranking. I wasn't misled. Had the pulled pork, H&B stew (their take on Brunswick stew) and yellow squash fries. Home run. Pulled pork was plentiful, tender, and as good as I've had anywhere (and I've been sampling BBQ across the SE for many years. Stew was above average and squash was excellent. The mustard-based Gold sauce was good, and the addition of some of the spicy made it even better. Bought a bottle of each on the way out. Service was AAA plus, price was right. Highly recommended.

• Visited October 2013
“Good find for pork and stew.”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Found HnB on TripAdvisor with good reviews. The food was served fast and hot - very good stew and fries! Will def be back.

• Visited August 2013
Griffin, Georgia, United States
“Good Stuff”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have been here twice, and I was not disappointing either time. The first visit I had the ribs, which were very good. They were tender, juicy, and cooked just about perfect. They could have used a little more seasoning, but they were really good with a little sauce added. This trip, I decided to try the chicken. i was pleasantly surprised. It was really good. Tender and juicy, and the flavor was not only on the outside of the meat, but it was in the meat, as well. The sides are good, but overshadowed by the meat. Service is always friendly. You order at the counter and they bring it when it is ready, usually just a few minutes. The sweat is pretty okay, too.

• Visited July 2013
FLEMING ISLAND
“Soooo much food, I needed a doggy bag.”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I was passing through again in Waycross. I was hungry and looking for a place to eat. Been by this place b4 & never stopped. I read T A for a recommendation. I had the pulled pork, beans & slaw. The pork portion was BIG, tasty & very moist. The beans & slaw too.
There was so much food, I needed a to-go box. I'll b back.

• Visited June 2013