“Good Breakfast, Great Value”
Review of Hog N Bones

Hog N Bones
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Tifton
Cuisines: American
“Good Breakfast, Great Value”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This review is for their breakfast. They offered 1 egg, 3 strips of bacon, grits, and a biscuit or toast for $2.99, a very good value! They went a little overboard on salting it before we received our plates but otherwise it was good food. The biscuit is a no brainer- it is very good. The service was excellent. The only negative I could say is management to work on the bathrooms. Tighten up the soap dispenser and toilet seats and sweep the floors. Other than this we had a nice visit. Oh, they have a very busy drive-thru, too.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Elbea14

Roswell, Georgia
“Sauces to die for! Stop here BBQ fans!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

About 1 mile W. of interstate 75 on route 82. Just past Walmart on the corner. Good succulent meats - ribs, pulled pork, chicken. Sauces. The sauces are what makes this BBQ shine, try the Gold BBQ sauce, or the signature, great! Eat in or take out. Clean interior and exterior. Order at counter, then they bring it to you. Eat here with confidence.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank tireman
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great BBQ!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is an order-at-the-counter place and they bring it to-you, when it's ready. The Ribs are very tender and delicious and the Sauces are great. I eat mild, my husband eats hot, we each liked our type. The Iced Tea (unsweet) was Fresh & Great! That's big to me. They had Diet Dr. Pepper, which made my husband happy. Also, the Fried yellow Squash "dipping" sticks with Ranch Dressing (or some other sauce, I don't remember) were absolutely delicious!! We had them both times. I can't rate the other items, who needs other things when the Ribs are Great and there's fried squash! Ok, I'm a Southerner. We liked it so much on 3/31/13 that we went back on 4/7. Like us, there were several of us old motorcyclists there both times as well as families. Food was ready fast, the Staff was friendly and the place was clean. Clean large ladies Restroom. It's on US 82 in Tifton, about 2 miles west of I-75. Worth the drive. FREE WIFI. A large group would have to spread out into several booths or tables.

• Visited April 2013