“Good food & service!”

Cuisines: American
Machesney Park, Illinois
“Good food & service!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We were on a road trip to Disney World and were staying at a nearby hotel, so we walked over to this restaurant. We had never eaten at this chain of restaurants before. The food was pretty good, it's similar to a Texas Roadhouse. We had cheese burgers, the fried cheese bacon burger, and the ribs / chicken combo. All of the food was very tasty and fresh. The fried cheese bacon burger was unique and I have never seen it at other restaurants. It's a steak burger topped with bacon and a round piece of breaded deep fried cheese. It was delicious! The only strange thing about the meal was when the server asked what our 5-year-old wanted to drink with her kid's meal. We said "milk" and the server got a weird look on her face and said she'd have to go in the back and ask if they had that. She came back a few minutes later and said they didn't have any milk. That was odd since milk is listed as a drink option with a kid's meal. The server was friendly and efficient though....frequently asking us if we needed anything. We would eat here again.

• Visited November 2013

JEFFERSON
“Don't Bother”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were in Tifton for a sporting event and had a group of 8. We waited an hour to be seated because they forgot to write our names down. After waiting thirty minutes to order it took another hour for the food to begin coming to the table. One entrée arrived and no one else got food. The kids were so tired and bored they left and went back to the Hotel. A couple of adults stayed and waited on the rest of the food but had to get it boxed to go because we had been there almost three hours. Horrible!

• Visited July 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Standard steakhouse fare”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Good bread, salad a bit soggy, steak not great but ok. Bar atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable. Good service.

• Visited August 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“I Love This Place”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Every since the first time I tried this place in Savannah I've been hooked. Each time I'm in the area I go here and the food and drinks are great and the prices are reasonable. I really hate that I don't have one closer to home!!! Great restaurant and staff!!!

• Visited August 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Great service - mediocre food”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I just ate here on the way back to Florida from North Carolina. My meatloaf was burnt and not very tasty. My wife ordered a burger - overdone and dry. Server was wonderful and attentive. Food was not up to par. Won't return.

• Visited July 2013