“Impressed”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #37 of 114 Restaurants in Tifton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I wasn't sure about Logan's at first. I felt it was another "chain" restaurant. BUT I was wrong. I love it. It is one of my favorites. Peanuts, fresh hot buttery rolls, AND I have yet to try anything I haven't loved. The chicken wings are yummooo...the fish meals are yummo....and the appetizer sampler is delicious. PLUS the atmosphere is fun, and inviting.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stopped into Logan's on a recent business trip and have to say although the potato soup was one of the best I have had I probably won't eat at a Logan's again for a while. The soup was served warm, not hot and my steak was the same way.

I ordered a steak salad and I swear the steak was just reheated not cooked to order. There was nothing special about my experience. The server was nice and efficient but he food was lack-luster.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went in on a Tuesday night, 7pm, not crowded. Three hosts at the front. They gave me the menu. I was ready to order in a minute. After 10 minutes, nobody even acknowledged me with "I'll be right back", etc. There was an Applebees across the street, so I picked up my paper and walked over there. Service quick and efficient there.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch with 6 others on a business trip. We were seated quickly, placed our orders which consisted of 5 salads and 2 hamburgers. My hamburger was to be medium with the slightly runny egg, I got a well done and over cooked egg. The burger was terrible. The second burger was cooked wrong as well. One salad was ordered with chicken and he asked for the chicken to be tossed in hot sauce, the tossed the salad in hot sauce and not the chicken. The wait was pathetic, it took 1 hour to get our food, we watched other tables come in and leave before us. Was not a good experience and no one seemed to care about it.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We ate pretty late and found the restaurant to be quiet, quick and very pleasant. Our waitress was very accomadating to my grumpy, elderly father. So much food we couldn't eat it all. Thank you for a nice dinner.