“AWESOME YOGURT”

Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Tifton
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The yogurt was really good and there is a really huge selection of yogurt and toppings. Service was outstanding, I was greeted by one of the workers who took the time to explain the process to me and my family and provided us with some sample cups. The atmosphere is really neat.

yellowmonkeyyogurt, Owner at Yellow Monkey Frozen Yogurt LLC, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review. I am glad you got a chance to ome by.
Please let me know when you are over this way again.

There are newer reviews for Yellow Monkey Frozen Yogurt LLC

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I live in Americus ,Ga. and I look for ways to go to Tifton ,Ga. just to go to the Yellow Monkey. They always have new flavors of yogurt to try and there are sooo many toppings to choose from. On the wall they have an 8 foot chalk board that you can write on ( its a big hit with my kids) . I heard they have great parties there too and they are always doing things for the school age children like decorating for homecoming dances and other events that go on in Tifton to keep it interesting. Try it , you'll love it.