“After checking at four other hotels in the area I got the...”

Days Inn & Suites Tifton
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Tifton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Indianapolis
Reviewed October 17, 2013

they were great to the guest. Helped on anything that you needed. Was willing to switch rooms with us when we wanted to move to another side of the building without any problems. Would stay there again in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Charlotte_410, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments. It's so important to us to create an enjoyable experience for all our guest. We are so delighted that you choose our hotel. We are looking foward to welcoming you back again.
Griffin, Georgia
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Had a very good experience here. The cost is a great value. The desk staff are excellent and very friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. My only complaints were that the elevator has an overpoweringly foul smell (due, I am told, to an exterminator spraying the elevator when they didn't have to and weren't supposed to) and a totally unreliable internet which, even when it worked, was very slow and balky. If you don't mind using the stairs (or don't have a problem with a foul smelling elevator) and if you don't plan on needing to use the internet, then this hotel is a good choice for you. To me, the goods far outweighed the bads, and the front desk staff were terrific people--very friendly, very accommodating, and very capable. Give this location a try--it is certainly worth the price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
I Thank You so much for your kind comments. I am so proud of my staff. Sorry to say we did have a unseen problem with our elevator that was hard to miss. But I am pleased to say that we now have this under control. I have also fowarded you comments to our internet provider. Thank You so much for being our guest and for your kind comments.
Jacksonville
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Air Conditioner need serious work. I like a cold room to sleep in and the a/c units there were poor.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Brian A
Charlotte_410, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Like you I enjoy sleeping in a cold room. I might bury myself in the covers but I like it cold. I am so sorry that you had a problem with the the AC unit. Please know that I will have our maintenance take care of this issue. We so appreciate you bringing this to our attention.