“I have lung problems and it was like a battle field getting...”

Days Inn & Suites Tifton
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have lung problems and it was like a battle field getting from the elevator to the room. It was a little hard to breath with the spray they use. At least the room and the breakfast area was okay for me. Everything else was pretty good.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Charlotte_410, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank You so much for your comments. Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guest. I know we just finished painting the trim in the hallways and our baseboard trim. That might of been what you were smelling. I am so sorry. We so appreciate your feedback so we know to put the ozone machine in the hallways alittle longer. I'm glad this did not take away from the rest of your stay. Thank You again for all considerations given. Charlotte M. Fall

A TripAdvisor Member
ANN ARBOR
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My wristwatch, an anniversary gift, was left on the dresser counter. I called Lorraine at the desk and reported the loss. She said that the housekeeper, Bethany Williams did not find it.
We ate dinner in the room. I took my watch off to take a shower, and I have not seen my watch since then. Perhaps someone has since found a gold Seiko watch with the University of Michigan logo on the face. That is my watch, and I would appreciate the return. It has a great deal of sentimental value.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Charlotte_410, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

We are sorry for your loss. We did search your room, checked with the housekeeper who serviced your room (Daphne Williams) and the head housekeeper but no watch was found. I really hope your watch gets found and returned to you. Please let us know.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This hotel is right off Highway 75 for those travelling that route.. This hotel is extremely reasonable, the room is very large, two double beds, desk, small table with 2 chairs and a fridge & microwave. Also serve a full breakfast in the morning.
The room was spacious and very clean and comfortable. I will stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Charlotte_410, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thank You for your wonderful comments. We so appreciate them. I do have to note that micro/fridges are not in all our rooms but are available in our upgraded rooms. With so many accommodation options available at this exit we sure do value all considerations given. Thank You again soooo much.

A Wyndham traveler
ALEXANDRIA
Reviewed November 11, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Charlotte_410, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stay in room was fine. Long day on road but desk clerk unfriendly. Was desk clerk for a few years myself she was not very welcoming.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank You so much for your comments. I promise to work harder on leading my guest service staff in the right direction upon welcoming our guest. I Thank You for your feedback and will share your comments with all of our staff members. Thank You so much.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is a nice place for a quick sleepover. Inside corridors. The only issue was that the pool and fitness center were closed for maintenance. If this is important to you, I would call ahead before booking. We will definitely stay here again for the price.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank You for your feedback. We have listed the fitness center and pool as being closed on our web-sites due to renovations. However we do have three sister hotels, close to our location, and our guest are welcome to use the amenities at those locations. We really try to create an enjoyable experience for all our guest. We appreciate and value all considerations given. Thank you so much.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

New carpet and paint!!!! Really quite but when we were checking in, It felt as if I were checking into a dog pen. The hotel should have rooms for dogs only!!!! I WILL NEVER STAY IN A DOG HOUSE AGAIn. They charge only 10.00 to clean the rooms after dogs have checked out.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Charlotte_410, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guest. We are sorry we failed to meet your expections. We are a Pet Friendly Hotel and often have them as our welcomed guest. We also welcome your opions.