“Request falls through the cracks” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Tifton

Days Inn Tifton
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
PORT RICHEY
“Request falls through the cracks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

When I called and booked the room I REQUESTED 2 rooms on the 1st floor close to a side or back entrrance because we were traveling with dogs. When I arrived the lady at the reception desk informed me this had to be requested, I told her I did and she said "well it's not in the notes under your reservation". Therefore we ended up on the 2nd floor, had to take our dogs in an elevator which did not go well to say the least. I cant say this is a dealbreaker w/days inn, but not looking good that we will stay again if my requests falls on deaf ears. But they did hear we needed 2 rooms, I guess thats a plus

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank CARRIE H
Charlotte_410, General Manager at Days Inn Tifton, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
I am so sorry we failed to meet your requested expections. I really don't know what happened but promise to look into it. We truly try to meet all request, however in your case we failed and for that I am so sorry. The Days Inn Brand is not at fault in this case but our own incompetience. I just know we can do better. With the many options available to todays travelers we really value your business. And I know the Days Inn Brand does also. . I hope you would give our hotel and our brand another chance. And Thank You for bringing this to my attention.

Charlotte M. Fall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Morriston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

room was excellent one of the best if not the best Days Inn we have stayed at in our travels would recommend this location to others

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Charlotte_410, General Manager at Days Inn Tifton, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank You so much for your kind comments. The best we can ask for is for our guest to tell someone about us. We are so delighted that you choose our hotel. We hope to see you again.
Charlotte M. Fall