“review” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Muskegon
“review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

Everything was fine except for the breakfast. It did not have a waffle machine and there was no bacon of sausage.

1 Thank DONALD154
Charlotte_410, General Manager at Days Inn Tifton, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Thank You for choosing the Days Inn located in Tifton Georgia. Considering the many accommodation options available to todays travelers we value all considerations given. We do serve a delux contiental breakfast, however you are right, that doesn't include bacon and eggs. I do promise however that we will continue to make a conscious effort to improve our breakfast. And thank you for your comments.

Charlotte M. Fall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
MITCHELL
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

we were traveling and needed a place to stay I stopped tired and was charged more than I thought the sign said a room was, it was hot in the building big fans were running and were loud the room smelled and was hot i stayed because I was too tired to argue or drive anymore

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank You very much for your comments regarding your recent stay at our location. You are right with the recent flood we did have alot of equipment running in our lobby and first floor areas. That is why we had the first floor closed off. I'm truly sorry we failed to meet your expections. Given the opportunity I know we can do better. The equipment is now gone and we are still striving to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guest.

WINTER SPRINGS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

This was a nice property, just off I-75, but without any of the noise of traffic from the interstate. It was a last minute decision to stay here and one I'm glad I made. Didn't take advantage of the free breakfast as I was up and out EARLY, but everything else about my stay was near perfect. The pillows were a little lumpy, but the mattress was comfy and the room was spotless.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you very much for your feed back regarding your stay at our location. We are all so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. Your kind comments warm our hearts. With all the options available in this area we apprectiate and value all considerations given.

Brooksville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

The rooms not only smelled clean, but were clean. (a must for us) The staff was very friendly and helpful, even though the hotel got flooded, they took great lenghts to remove any odor and make our stay pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We are even more delighted that, after all that you experienced during the flood, you would keep us in mind for future traveling plans. We appreciate and value your business so very much.

General manager
Norcross, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

We checked in to 2 roomw 204 and 206, both with doubel beds. However, one rooms' mattreesses was 4 inches thinner than the other and hard as a rock. It was uneventful other than a FLOOD! We were awoken by a call from the front desk saying there was a flood, they were evacuating the hotel and we needed to get out. In the rear parking lot our car was in water up to the window. None of this was under their control (though a guest told us it was the second time), however they simply told us to get out- no information on anywhere to go (owner owns 4 hotels at this exit!) and because it was priceline we were told "Call your insurance company about your car and Priceline about a credit for your room."- that was it. No offer of another room anywhere else, or 'please wait on higher ground until we sort this out". However, we were able to return after checking our son into ABAC and the hotel did give us numbers of who to call at the ownership comany- that we had just missed the senior management team who rolled up theri sleeves and had done work! Won't stay again though (especially not park in the back lot)-- this area will be prone to flooding for quite some time based on what I saw......
BTW- damage to your car IS under yourcar insurance not theirs- so I have to pay everything up to my $1000 deductible.

Room Tip: Park at the ChicfilA to avoid flooding in your car- take a room upstairs.
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
I am truly sorry you had this experience at our hotel. I'm know I spoke to you and your son personally. I am still confused about being told to get out. I don't know if that was the law enforcement officers or a staff member here. Because you mentioned priceline it makes me think it was a staff member because the officers who were here wouldn't have that information. It may not seem this way to you but we love relationship with priceline and all our guest. We moved the guest from the Ramada to our our hotel. We also moved the guest we had on the first floor to the second when water started coming into the lobby. So I just don't understand why you were told to get out. I am so sorry for that experience. Getting eleven inches of rain in three hours was a suprise to everyone. I can assure you we can only learn from the experience and are truly sorry we failed to meet your expections.

Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

My family of four, plus 2 dogs, stayed here recently. The rooms were very clean. There are many restaurants around, plus a Wal mart up the road. The breakfast was not that great, and our request for extra pillows were ignored. The front desk clerk was not that friendly,she was watching tv on the couch on arrival, and seemed mad when I requested a bottom floor. If you need a quiet, clean room with no help from the staff, this place is fine.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Charlotte_410, General Manager at Days Inn Tifton, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank You for you comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I have scheduled a staff meeting and I will be presenting your feedback to our staff at that time. I'm really grateful that your experience with the desk staff did not tarnish your whole experience with our hotel. I am certain we can do much better and hope to see you again. Thank You again for your comments.

St. Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed here as a stopover on a long trip. We were traveling with our dog. They have a $10 pet fee, which we offset with a coupon picked up at the Georgia Visitor's Center. They did have non-smoking pet-friendly rooms, which we liked. The decor was a bit dated in some places but in overall good condition. The breakfast was fair. I do wish they would clean BEHIND the furniture sometimes. I had to move the nightstand to get a pen I dropped and was pretty disgusted with the mess. However, the towels, sheets and fixtures were clean. Staff was helpful and friendly, which I expected after reading the reviews.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank You for choosing the Days Inn especially considering the many accommodation options available to todays travelers. We apprectiate and value all considerations given. We will continue to make a conscious effort to improve our service.