“AWESOMENESS”

Cuisines: American
Scott Depot, West Virginia
“AWESOMENESS”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is the best wing place ever (or at least it was when I lived there in 2002-2003). I would love to have a chance to eat their great wings again! Maybe someday!

Visited June 2012

Florida
“Keep driving...don't stop here”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We visited here in July 2012 and thought the BBQ and service were quite good. This time, however, after driving two hours to get here, we should have just kept driving.
The first thing we heard when we entered was the hostess (and I use the term hostess very loosely) was saying to a customer "Sign here" not "thank you" or "was everything alright?" nothing. She asked how many in our party, turned to someone else and commanded "Sit 'em over there."
It took a while to get menus, and when the iced tea arrived it tasted like NesTea powdered drink.
We should have left then, but NOOOO, we were hungry and thought the quality of the food would outpace the horrible service. Sadly, the food was served warm, not hot, the bbq pork was bland and the fries greasy. Both the pork and chicken were dried up.
While eating it was obvious from remarks we overheard and what we saw that the waitresses were not at all happy and not working as a team.
No one came to see if we were satisfied. We had to track down someone to get our check.
What happened to this place in less than none months?
I cannot recommend you eat here. It was a waste of money and a rather unpleasant experience.

• Visited March 2013
Anniston, Alabama
“Very good BBQ, smoked chicken and sides.”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

While traveling I-75 south, found this lovely little 'que. First the staff is as if your aunt has invited you over to her house, just wants you to be comfortable, and wants to make sure you leave stuffed. And stuffed you will be,the food is excellent. Try one of the combos to get a good sampling, no way to be disappointed.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Best wings ever!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

A business associate from Tifton took me there for lunch and suggested the wings. They are by far the best wings that I have ever had. I o back every time I am in the area or driving I75.

• Visited December 2012
“Really?”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Cold food. Small portions and very high priced compared to Sonny's. Not advocating for Sonny's but their food is at least better and cheaper.

Been to Pit Stop BBQ & Grill? Share your experiences!