“Hey, really... the food is terrible.”
Review of El Cazador

El Cazador
Ranked #14 of 108 Restaurants in Tifton
Atlanta, Georgia
“Hey, really... the food is terrible.”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I am not rating this against real Mexican food (as in Mexico) or great Tex-Mex (as in Texas, Ariz, CA) but I compare this to the Mexican food in Atlanta, GA... that's right, ATL where anything better than Taco Bell gets thumbs up... but even then, when I compared El Cazador to some of those Atlanta eateries this place rates: Terrible. I had 1/2 of my meal served cold (beans, rice, meat enchaladas, etc.) and the rest was warm but just left me pushing the plate away. So, if you have had "good" Mexican food then you have been posted... this place will disappoint. The best I can say is that my server was great.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank fdoamerica

Perrault Falls, Canada
“Best Mexican in a long time!”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Wow… Great fast & friendly service.. Waiters were literally running at times. Wonderful Margarita's. The meals ranged from $7 to $15 roughly. I had the Cameron el Mexiana which was to die for!! All traditional mexican meals looked great. Will mark this one to come back next time we are through. Very easy to find, and lots of parking in front and out back.

Visited April 2012
South GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT Food!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have lived here for 38 years and this was the first time I have been to El Cazador. The portion size was HUGE! It was a little bit too spicy for me, but my wife loved it. Our waiter was great. He reminded me of Gabriel Iglesias and had me rolling! If you are look for some good Mexican style food in the Tift Area.....come on in!

• Visited March 2012
tifton
“Always Great”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Always get great service and food from here. Never had any problems. The staff is excellent and they go out of there way to assist you. They even pick up and carry my 3yr old so she can get a sucker at the register. They have an all u can eat deal that is AWESOME!

• Visited February 2012
“Best mexican food in town!”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

In my opinion you cannot find any better mexican food in Tifton Georgia. Or any other town for that matter. The only drawback to this place is they have an older building. I wish they could be in a more updated place. This service is always phenomenal! You are greeted with smiling faces in friendly attitudes. This is why me and my family eat here once a week. Great place.