Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton
Orbitz.com
Econo Lodge(Tifton)
$65
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleangreat pricestaff was very friendlyfree breakfastgeorgiaorlandocouponpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2010

We chose this hotel on the Interstate to attend a car swap meet in Moultrie. The website offered good pricing. The hotel is a little difficult to find due to all the hotels/resturants located so closely together. The night clerk was very friendly and tried to be all to everyone (not true of the morning crew). We had a queen size room that overlooked the parking lot. The room/bath were surface clean. The rugs are beginning to show their age and would not hurt to be deep cleaned. The was a small hole near the door. The bed was firm and very comfortable.
Morning breakfast was disappointing. We only ate there once during our 3 day stay. Coffee was lukewarm, choice of 2 dry cereals and grits, muffins, stale bagels and supplies to use on waffles but no waffles. There were 2 young men working the desk but appeared to be too busy on their personal cell phones to keep the breakfast offerings filled. Fresh fruit would be a welcome addition to the meager breakfast.
For the price, it was a good stay. We could see why so many workman and truck drivers chose this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
TiftonMicroteltifton, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2011

Dear valued guest, We appreciate your time and effort to write a review for our property and thank you for choosing us. We promise to provide the best service and price during for future stay as well.

Reviewed October 11, 2010

Hi my name is Heather and I live in Palm Coast, Florida. My husband had to come to Alapaha, Georgia for medical treatment which would take about 6 weeks. During this time I would have to work during the week and come visit him on the weekend. Well, with my husband being ill plus being away from his family it has been very hard for us emotionally and finically. The only time we had to spend together as a family was 12:00 noon - 4:30pm so our time was very limited and valuable to us. Preeti the hotel manager allowed us to check in earlier than the usual time and check out a couple of hours later because of our situation at no extra cost. On top of the Preeti upgraded us to a Suite at no extra charge just to make our visit more pleasureable. The hotel is very clean, affordable and most important the customer service is unbeatable anywhere. I would go out of my way to stay here. This has been the best hotel experience I have ever had. Preeti and her staff have become very dear to my heart and my family. God Bless you Preeti. Thank you for all that you have done. Thank you for listening to me cry when things where hard to manage about my husband's illness. The kleenex came in handy. L.O.L. Just thank you for being you. Preeti also allowed me to take a picture of her for my husbands recovery book. It was very important for me to have her in his book because she was a big part of his recovery but mostly my recovery. My husband was very thankful to know that me and the children where in good hands.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
TiftonMicroteltifton, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2010

Hello Miss Heather! Greetings!
It is my pleasure to be part of your husband's recovery. You are an amazing and strong person. You and daughter have been most dear guests. Your words of appreciation means a lot for us and Microtel and me personally are always there for you. We pray to God that everything will get well soon we are looking forward to serve your happy healthy family soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel now for almost 30 days. I have been here on business. The care and attention from the management and the staff have been excellent. The rooms are clean and the breakfast is great. I love a good bagel with cream cheese in the morning. This hotel is located right beside Staples, Zaxby's, Golden Corral, Chicago Pizza, LongHorn, Walmart, Kmart and Coconut Asian Bistro which is a fantastic delight! Microtel had coupons for Coconut Asian Bistro. Also, the cleaning staff have been trustworthy! I have left some things in my room and nothing was ever disturbed.

It is also peaceful. You really cannot hear other hotel guests. Makes it great for a good night sleep!

I truly recommend this hotel!

HelenaD from North Carolina

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business

Thank You Miss Delacy for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this wonderful review for us. We truly appreciate it. You are an amazing guest and we are so fond of your company and presence at our property. I promise you that we will always provide you best service and we are always there. Please accept our greetings and it will be our pleasure to serve to in future as well.

Reviewed September 17, 2010

My husband, daughter and I stayed here last year and it was a decent place then but not now. I also wrote a previous review that is posted on here. Okay, so we checked in on Thursday September 9th and the room smelled clean as if they sprayed it with air freshener. However once I turned on all the lights the carpets were badly stained and my pillow had blood stains on it and other yellow stains. The bathroom was worn out and dirty as well. The front desk did apologize and replace my pillow cases. We were stuck here since the hotel was booked with no refund. I wanted to switch room but my husband who was in Tifton to bury a family member was not in the mood to switch rooms. On Friday, my husband went to get breakfast at waffle house and my daughter and I were in shower. After coming out of the shower I heard voices so I thought my husband has returned from the store but when I opened the bathroom door my room door was wide open and the maids in my room but they quickly got out after they saw us and they did not return after we left at 1pm to attend a funeral. The next day we strip the beds after my arms and legs were covered in bites but my husband and daughter had no bites on them so it could have been mosquitoes. On Saturday and Sunday morning at 9 am the cleaners were banging on our door asking for dirty towels and woke our daughter up twice. We left this dump on Monday morning and for the entire stay our room was cleaned once. The breakfast was horrible as well. Days Inn and Suites parking lot was always full but Microtel was always empty. Please do not stay here and if you have to do not stay on the first floor. The towels were also old, dirty and cheap as well. The walls were paper thin as well

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
TiftonMicroteltifton, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2010

We do appreciate your time and concern for our property. I apologise for discomfort but its sad that these factory were not mentioned by you during your stay or during checkout though I met and asked your husband bout how your stay was during your stay and I always got an answer" that everything is OK". Our hotels is totally bug free and I can assure you that and pillow cases I did changed but they were washed but I changed those as per your satisfaction. I did offed you another room but you denied to do so . I check video camera this morning and our housekeepers knocked several times before entering your room but since they got no answers and there was no " do not disturb sign" outside your door, so they went into the room for house keeping since we provide new sheets and towels every day to our stay over guests. We have no complaint about breakfast what so every, neither you complaint about breakfast during your stay. We maintain the standard of continental breakfast and meets all franchise and health department requirements. I am sorry fr your loss. We concentrate in our work to make our facility better and do not worry that who has full or empty parking Lot and we do appreciate that you chooses to stay with us every time even other were full from your view though professional statistics could be different. Thank you again for choosing us.

Reviewed September 10, 2010

Its an excellent place to stay and I can recommend this place to any one who is looking for an affordable, clean and safe place to stay in Tifton. I have stayed here number of times. They have newly renovated lobby, rooms are freshly painted and extremely clean. I am very picky but could not find a single trace of dust anywhere in hotel. Also there pool is beautify and very well maintained. Its great location and several restaurants at walking distance. But they gave us coupon to eat at a Thai restaurant and there food was amazing. I always have good experience there and that the only place I stay when I am in Tifton.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
TiftonMicroteltifton, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2010

Thanks a lot for writing a review for our property. We are fortunate to serve loyal and wonderful guests like you and we will always do our best to provide best hospitality services to you and you family. Such reviews make us feel enthusiastic and motivates the staff to make sure that our guest may find this place home away home:))