“very dissappointing”

Reviewed December 23, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I had stayed at Microtel many times but had a very bad experience in Philadelphia but wrote it off as being Philadelphia :). I had stayed at this hotel in Tifton several times and had the owner telling me how difficult it was to try and cut costs. Interesting conversation as every business is having to do this. I did not give this much thought until my last visit. I checked in late at night and went to my room. I went to my room and went into the bathroom to wash up. I noticed the towels were dirty where someone had used them and left dirt on the towels. I thought maybe the maid had messed up and failed to change them out. I took them to the desk and the clerk gave me a fresh set. I went back to my room and pulled the bed down to discover the sheets had been slept on. I gathered my things and went to the desk and told the clerk the room was filthy and I want a full refund as I was leaving. He told me they did not do that once I had check in. I said fine I was leaving anyway since his hotel was unsanitary and I would call the health department in the morning. I was immediately given my refund and was on my way. Their reaction to my health department statement proved they were intentional about not cleaning the rooms. This is an unhealthy facility and I do not recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: There is no good room.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed December 7, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
TiftonMicroteltifton, Public Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Reviewed December 5, 2012

hello ive been at the mircotel suites for about an week in tifton,ga its been such an amazing experience the manager preeti is so very nice she goes out of her way to make u feel welcomed i would definitely recommend if ur in the tifton ga area to stay here or at least pay them a visit when thinking of your travel and stay plans the rooms are very clean not a noisey place either very quietly and safe place to sleep iwould definitely stay here again if i come back this way or vechicle breaks down this wouldbe my first choice thnks preeti for your welcoming me and your generosity:-}

Room Tip: suites are nice and comfortable with a great window view
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ALURA M
TiftonMicroteltifton, Public Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Reviewed December 1, 2012