“HORRIBLE ROOM, DIRTY, DISGUSTING” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
GreenLeadersGold level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
SARASOTA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

We looked up the cost of the Microtel in Tifton on the way there. It was $54. When we got there the desk clerk said $68. I informed him of what I found and he gave me the room for $49. Now, my feeling is that there are $49 rooms and there are $68 rooms. We got the $49 room and it was awful. Will never visit that place again. It smelled so bad

Room Tip: Go next door.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Goodfoodwatcher
TiftonMicroteltifton, Public Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time and effort to write a review about our property. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. There are different rates that are associated with the different types of rooms such as the Suites, Two Queens and the Single Queen. We also run promotions where you may qualify for a discount for advanced reservations and this was the case when you called. We also try to choose the best option for you and since you asked for the least expensive room we assumed you would we satisfied with a Single queen room, which is very basic with basic amenities but very clean and is mostly used by travelers that only need a place to sleep and shower with out having to pay very high rates for extra amenities that they do not use and our courtesy call log does not show any problems reported during those calls. I apologize again for any inconvenience and we would be happy to serve you in the future.
WILLIAMSON
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

Everything was as expected I stayed there 2 times last year. This time we stayed 2 nights and on our second night we had absolutely no towels left in our bathroom. The hotel informed my husband that they were out!! We were given Bathmats for bath towels. I asked the desk person at check out why my bill didn't reflect the fact that we had no towels. and she replied that there were towels. She lied because I heard other guest complaining.. I paid for towels and should of got towels or my bill should if been lower..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

TiftonMicroteltifton, Public Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about our property. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your experience was not the best and we truly appreciate you coming back to visit us. Please feel free to contact us so that we can assist you with the problem you experienced. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and we would be more than happy to serve you in the future.
LIVONIA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

The room needed updating. It was very small no room to sit any where,. The bed was nice but the bahroom was very small and old.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank MICHAEL F

Travelers are raving about these Tifton hotels