“Dirty motel” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Belleview, Florida, United States
“Dirty motel”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The room we stayed in was filthy. There was a bad odor in the room. I was worried about sleeping in the bed. Sheets were very thin and looked old. Towels were very thin and looked really old. Sink was dirty. Floor was dirty. Bathroom was dirty and hair was in the doorstop on the wall high above my head. Don't know how that got there. The shower curtain had smudges of dirty stuff on it. I was never so glad to get out of that room. There also was an outlet that did not work, so the microwave, refrigerator and the lamp that was connected to that outlet did not work.. I do not recommend staying here at all! They need to do some serious remodeling there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
kszn007, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Tifton, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
We wish to let you know that your voice is of utmost importance to us, and it means a lot to us to know that you have made an effort to inform us of the things we may need to improve to better our services in total. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and pin pointing the deficiencies you found with regards to our maintenance of cleanliness as well as the needed repairs that needs to be done. Rest assured that such matters will be evaluated accordingly and be given prompt actions so that it may be corrected in the best possible way. Thank you for the opportunity to grow and improve more and we certainly hope that you will allow us the opportunity to change your perception of our hotel in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Fletcher, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Thanks Kenny Patel! I call this the Super 8.1. Ha! Quite good value for the money. We got a room right next to the office - and slept well. It is clean; everything worked well. I didn't expect it... but there is a fridge and small microwave in that room.

Kenny also made some fresh coffee for us when the breakfast hours were closing, yet we were ready to get on the road at that time.

Room Tip: See if you can get a room close to the office. It may be quieter or less trouble with other guests...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Keith777_13
kszn007, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Tifton, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience for our valued guests and for you to commend us on that matter is indeed heart-warming. Thank you for all your appreciation with regards to the wonderful and comfortable experience you had during your entire stay. We wish to let you know that we will strive hard to maintain the positive remarks you mentioned pertaining to the cleanliness, the comfortable room as well as the value for your money in total so that we can ensure that we meet your utmost satisfaction. Our dedicated team will always be ready to attend to your needs at all times and we are committed to giving you the best service there is we can offer. We couldn’t wait to be of service to you again on your next visit to the area.
DeLand, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I made a reservation at this hotel for a trip with my mother, and 2 children. We checked in, got to the room and I literally had to hit the door with my shoulder to get in. When we got into the room it was absolutely disgusting! The room smelled terrible, the outside of the microwave looked as if it had never been wiped down, what we could see of the sheets hanging off the bed were dingey and yellow, the tv did not work, and then I walked into the bathroom. I turned on the light and could not beleive what I saw, the shower had so much mold that it looked like it had not been cleaned in months. It looked as if someone had wiped down the shower and every place it had been wiped were streaks of mold. I wouldn't even let my kids sit on anything, we took everything and turned back around and checked out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank CeeMee967
kszn007, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Tifton, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
It is with utmost sincerity that we extend our apology for falling short in meeting your expectations following your recent visit with us. It has always been our goal to give our clients the value for their money, while giving them a comfortable and pleasant experience to remember. Our aim is to serve you well, and for that we apologize if we clearly failed to do so. There will be an escalation of this issue, and you can be assured that we will further discuss this very important matter in order to address the concerns you raised with regards to the hotel room cleanliness in total. We hope that we may be given the chance to serve you again, and give you a far better experience next time.

Travelers are raving about these Tifton hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Floors were vacuumed but that's about it!! Mold on the ceilings, water damage on the cabinets and baseboards. No extra towels. Very small rooms. Worst hotel stay we've had! I would think twice (or more) before booking at this hotel!!

• Stayed July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to inform us on how our services have been during your recent stay with us. We understand that you were met with disappointing circumstances during your stay, and for that we are deeply sorry. It is indeed regrettable to know that we have not met your needs with regards to room cleanliness, and the entire room accommodation in total. In lieu of this matter, hotel room amenities and facilities as well as its cleanliness will be assessed and evaluated thoroughly to ensure that this incident does not happen again in the future. We hope to give you a far better experience next time around, should you reconsider visiting our hotel again. We hope to see you soon.
Lake Wales, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

The owner Mr. Patel was very rude he told me that I could not take my breakfast back to my room because the syrup is hard to get out od the carpet. The rooms smelled like cigarettes and they even left butts behind the furniture. My one year old daughter picked it up and that was very nasty and a help hazard. The cleaning ladies were nice but they were under a lot of pressure from the owner. They told me that he only lets them change the sheet once a week eventhough my baby wasted her milk in the bed. When I checked out the cleaning lady cleaned my room while I was still there and she did not change the sheets after my checkout. That is a very big health rick and insanitary. This guy needs to have is owner's lincense revoked and he needs to be put in jail for the way he is running his motel. I do not see how he passed an inspection with roaches and dirty rooms. He locked us out of our room because we had not paid the total amount for the room in full on the first day of check in Stay Far Away.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
We would like to thank you for finding the time to share to us your valuable comment following your recent stay with us. We sincerely believe that guest feedbacks are indeed paramount for us to gauge the level of our service and allow us to focus on matters that are essential for guests’ comfort. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be aware of our deficiencies, rest assured that matters regarding cleanliness and customer service in total will not go unnoticed and we will make necessary actions to ensure that similar situations will be avoided in the future. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you, and we hope that we may be able to give you a far better experience should you reconsider and visit us again.