“Checked in and checked right out!”
Review of Super 8 Tifton

Super 8 Tifton
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
DeLand, Florida
“Checked in and checked right out!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I made a reservation at this hotel for a trip with my mother, and 2 children. We checked in, got to the room and I literally had to hit the door with my shoulder to get in. When we got into the room it was absolutely disgusting! The room smelled terrible, the outside of the microwave looked as if it had never been wiped down, what we could see of the sheets hanging off the bed were dingey and yellow, the tv did not work, and then I walked into the bathroom. I turned on the light and could not beleive what I saw, the shower had so much mold that it looked like it had not been cleaned in months. It looked as if someone had wiped down the shower and every place it had been wiped were streaks of mold. I wouldn't even let my kids sit on anything, we took everything and turned back around and checked out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank CeeMee967
kszn007, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Tifton, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
It is with utmost sincerity that we extend our apology for falling short in meeting your expectations following your recent visit with us. It has always been our goal to give our clients the value for their money, while giving them a comfortable and pleasant experience to remember. Our aim is to serve you well, and for that we apologize if we clearly failed to do so. There will be an escalation of this issue, and you can be assured that we will further discuss this very important matter in order to address the concerns you raised with regards to the hotel room cleanliness in total. We hope that we may be given the chance to serve you again, and give you a far better experience next time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Floors were vacuumed but that's about it!! Mold on the ceilings, water damage on the cabinets and baseboards. No extra towels. Very small rooms. Worst hotel stay we've had! I would think twice (or more) before booking at this hotel!!

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to inform us on how our services have been during your recent stay with us. We understand that you were met with disappointing circumstances during your stay, and for that we are deeply sorry. It is indeed regrettable to know that we have not met your needs with regards to room cleanliness, and the entire room accommodation in total. In lieu of this matter, hotel room amenities and facilities as well as its cleanliness will be assessed and evaluated thoroughly to ensure that this incident does not happen again in the future. We hope to give you a far better experience next time around, should you reconsider visiting our hotel again. We hope to see you soon.

Travelers are raving about these Tifton hotels

Lake Wales, Florida
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The owner Mr. Patel was very rude he told me that I could not take my breakfast back to my room because the syrup is hard to get out od the carpet. The rooms smelled like cigarettes and they even left butts behind the furniture. My one year old daughter picked it up and that was very nasty and a help hazard. The cleaning ladies were nice but they were under a lot of pressure from the owner. They told me that he only lets them change the sheet once a week eventhough my baby wasted her milk in the bed. When I checked out the cleaning lady cleaned my room while I was still there and she did not change the sheets after my checkout. That is a very big health rick and insanitary. This guy needs to have is owner's lincense revoked and he needs to be put in jail for the way he is running his motel. I do not see how he passed an inspection with roaches and dirty rooms. He locked us out of our room because we had not paid the total amount for the room in full on the first day of check in Stay Far Away.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We would like to thank you for finding the time to share to us your valuable comment following your recent stay with us. We sincerely believe that guest feedbacks are indeed paramount for us to gauge the level of our service and allow us to focus on matters that are essential for guests’ comfort. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be aware of our deficiencies, rest assured that matters regarding cleanliness and customer service in total will not go unnoticed and we will make necessary actions to ensure that similar situations will be avoided in the future. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you, and we hope that we may be able to give you a far better experience should you reconsider and visit us again.
Franklin, North Carolina
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We traveled with my Aunt and her cat. She was delighted that it was only $10 extra to have her cat in her room. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. We loved the great price by using the coupon.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with pets, look into Super 8. They are accomodating.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We truly bank on giving our guests the best service they deserve and we ensure that we go above and beyond what is needed, for you to notice and appreciate all our hard work is indeed heart-warming and very inspiring. Thank you for making the effort to share to us your valuable feedback. We couldn’t be more pleased to know that we are doing a great job in making our guests happy. Thank you for the appreciation you gave with regards to the room cleanliness, as well as the value for your money. We certainly hope that we could be of service to you again very soon.