“diner type”

Cuisines: American
Description: Located inside of the Hilton Garden Inn
Description: Located inside of the Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Typical truck stop food, good service and food decent. Served piping hot, price is average. Waitress and cook was very friendly. Convenient to the hotel I was staying at

1  Thank LoriEofTN

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The menu is somewhat limited, but the food is excellent. We ordered a couple of sandwiches and both were prepared to perfection. I had the top of the line hamburger. My wife had one of the other burgers on the menu. Both were very tasty and serve on good bread, not your typical hamburger bun.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This location is inside the Hilton Garden Inn just west of I-75. I was surprised when I was one of the few Hotel guests at the restaurant/bar-most of the other customers were locals that choose this location over the many other nearby choices.
The staff and other customers were very friendly, service very good, food was fast and fresh.
There is outdoor dining available.
I'll be back....

1  Thank HappyCamper32789
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Ate here out of convenience since I stayed here. Just OK. Food and SVC is average at best. Crowded for dinner time so SVC was slow. Breakfast service was better but what's breakfast without any hash browns or home fries? OK if you are in a hurry otherwise go out to eat.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is my second time eating here and what a difference a year can make, the food was blah and service HORRIBLE, will not eat here again.