“Husbands birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Leesburg, Georgia
“Husbands birthday Dinner”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Cook was entertaning, food was good, we enjoyed it. I love the salad the best of all the dressing is delicious

Visited September 2012
1 Thank dixiekslady

Nashville, Georgia
“We're regular customers!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

There's not very many places to get sushi in the area so whenever we are in the mood we always stop in. There is nothing extraordinary about Tokyo but it always satisfies our sushi craving! I've never eaten at the grill only at the sushi bar. I think the longest wait we've had has been 20 min (for 2 people). Place to go for sushi in Tifton.

Macon, Georgia
“Worst Service I've Ever Had”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

This place has the worst service I have ever had. My wife and I have been twice. Both times we were seated and did not see a waitress for 15 minutes. We then ordered our drinks, got them, and ordered our food. An hour later we finally got my wife's good...and it was cold. My food (sushi) still was not ready. Come to find out the order had not even been entered by the waitress. The second time, we waited 30 minutes and had only gotten our drinks. We hadn't even placed our order because our pregnant waitress was no where to be seen. There is no way I would ever go back. This is the worst I have ever been treated at a restaurant and that is saying a lot because I am one who will rarely complain if my order is wrong.

• Visited September 2011
Albany, Georgia
“Awesome Sushi Bar!”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Best Sushi an Albany. You have a choice of sitting at Hibachi Grills or regular tables. We don't need the show, just want to eat the Susji and Sashimi. Menu is typical Japanese Steak House, but they just do it a notch up from the norm.

Visited April 2012