“Good Country Cooking”

Ole Times Country Buffet
Ranked #5 of 109 Restaurants in Tifton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food is good to very good. The service is very good. I wish they would spend a few bucks and upgrade the booths and carpet. For a small south Georgia town I give it a solid four stars.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Nice atmosphere. East to park and get in and out. Good price and great selection of home cooked food.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

If you like food buffets it's fine but don't go expecting quality food with flavor....Your better off going to a local Western Sizzler or Golden Corral....Restaurant was clean and that's the most positive thing I can say. Stopped in for lunch while on business thinking it would be some good country cooking but was sorely disappointed....Food was bland, everything including the chicken tasted like it was placed in the same fryer as the fish and shrimp and was extremely salty.... Salad bar was basic with iceburg lettuce and not any healthy choices like other buffets.... First thing the waitress ask me was for my receipt.... guess she thought maybe I sneaked in which I felt was a little odd given it was my first time in.... Definitely not southern cooking or buffets that I have experienced in other areas of the South....Tried it once but won;t be back.....

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The food was pretty good and the place was clean. The place was looking like its been awhile since they invested in the place. It really could use a good make over that's for sure. The service was really good, never had to look for our waitress. The food was true southern style food. I woud eat here again, just not woohoo about the place.

1  Thank BDSHANK
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We have gone to this place but in Warner Robins, Ga. Driving down the interstate tonight on the way home, we saw the sign. This is an excellant place rght off I 75, easy to get off and back on. The building is clean, people are friendly, and the food is wonderful. The catfish here is the best.. the price is worth the food, it is not expensive and so worth the money. Would highly recommend stopping here and getting your Southern on!