Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tifton, GA
$65
Travelocity
$48
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwould stay here againpool and hot tubthe young ladysausagewafflescookiesthe breakfast areaovernight stopbreakfast staffone night staynice breakfastvery nice hotelstaff was very friendlynice stayback home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Really nice hotel in a cozy and genuine little town in the beautyful South! Everything is perfect and close to several fast food restaurants. If you visit Tifton, I recommend this hotel! And dont forgot to visit downtown Tifton. A nice and pleasant place to take a stroll down the streets.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is a very well kept and comfortable hotel chain. Friendly and courteous staff throughout, Easy and quick check in/check out. We got a larger room with a little sitting area. The room was very clean and pleasantly decorated. Very comfortable, including the bed. Breakfast was just okay...but doable. This hotel is close to the main road which have several restaurants, gas stations, stores all around. We carried out from Logans steakhouse which was across the streets. It was convenient very good. No complaints.

Room Tip: check the are for nearby restaurants and other types of places you may want to visit before you book and choose the hotel based on its location to these areas.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fltam
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tifton, GA, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

It's great to hear you had a very nice stay at our Country Inns & Suites. We are happy that our staff was friendly and courteous, but are disappointed to learn your breakfast was "just okay."

We are always looking for opportunities to improve so, if you have a few minutes, please call me to let me know how we can strengthen our breakfast offering: (229)382-8100.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The staff is always wonderful to deal with making you feel at home. Wonderfull atmosphere, clean rooms, good breakfast and close to all the evening restraunts. I stay at this hotel at least 2 times a week and I have been for several years now. Never once have I had to complain about anything. The staff are the same since I have been staying.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Adam M
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tifton, GA, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Adam,

Thank you for your ongoing loyalty. We are so pleased to have you as a guest and will continue to do everything we can to make you feel at home when you stay with us.

Thanks again,

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Pit stop on the way to Florida (SeaWorld). No real complaints except the noisy AC and a barely OK breakfast. In fact after looking at the offering, we opted to go to the nearby Crackerbarrel instead. Otherwise all was adequate for the price.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bud-Joan A
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tifton, GA, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

I apologize for the noisy A/C during your stay and breakfast not being satisfying. We strive to provide a great stay for every guest, and it disappoints us when we do not live up to that expectation.

Thank you for the feedback, and I hope you enjoy your time at SeaWorld!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stayed here in June and in July. First, let me say the staff is very friendly...they welcomed my 1year old grandson and my 1 year old dog with enthusiasm! On the way up we had reservations...we needed a true suite, separate bedroom, they had it set aside. The room was pretty clean, but looked a little worn...a few stains on carpet, fingerprints on wall and doors, but ok. But good enough that we decided to stay on our way back...mainly because we thought the staff was so friendly and went out of their way to make us feel,welcomed!

Our second stay we didn't have reservations, so the larger suite was already taken. The young man greeting, Preston, was very friendly...unfortunately the first room he gave us was dirty, stains on carpet and sofa...I didn't want sit on it, much less have my grandson running around and falling on the carpet! He apologized and gave me a key to another room to check out...it smelled horrible...so I came back downstairs to reject that room! Preston apologized profusely, and gave me another room key...this one was fine. Besides the hassle of checking three rooms out with a baby and dog, it took a while because he was the only person on duty and was trying to answer the phone, check in other guests and help me...LET ME STATE: He never lost his cool and was very gracious & helpful! I don't know where Country Inn & Suites find their front desk staff, but they need to hang on to them!! I will return here because of them! Now they need to train the housekeeping staff.

*No welcome packs in suites with bottled water, snacks. Etc. like some hotels.

*Breakfast is ok...not much for healthy eaters... Whole fruit, no bananas for cereal.
*no welcome cookies in cookie container in lobby

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tweedlebug1
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tifton, GA, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for staying with us, both going north and coming south! We are pleased that you found Preston to be helpful and gracious.

We do apologize for it taking a few attempts to get you in an acceptable room on your return trip, though. That is not up to our standards and we will use your feedback to help train our housekeeping staff.

Thank you again for staying and for your candor. We hope to see you the next time you head north.