“Only problem is the address”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tifton, GA
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We stayed here for a night with two small dogs. They are well equipped to deal with animals and it a good value for the money. Comfortable beds. clean rooms and a good breakfast. The only problem is that the address of 312 S Virginia Ave shows on GPS, Google maps and iPhone maps as an empty field.

Now that I know where it is I'd stay here again

Room Tip: Get directions from the hotel before you go
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Gregtiga, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tifton, GA, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

We appreciate your kind words. It is nice to hear when our guests enjoyed their stay with us. We do apologize for the problems you encountered trying to find our property on your GPS. We hope to see you soon on your next visit to Tifton.

Greg Daniel GM

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We have stayed at many Country Inn & Suites, & this is one of the best. It is in a very busy location, with several restaurants of varying $$ nearby. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable, the breakfast good & plentiful.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Booked the hotel based on trip advisor reviews. Very helpful and nice staff, the breakfast was good and the lobby felt homey. We stayed in a guest room and while adequate for our needs it may feel small to most so you might consider booking the upgraded suite. The room was very clean and had a coffee maker & microwave. The hotel is situated near many restaurants but is also near a busy road so you sometimes hear road noise. We will definitely return to this hotel when visiting Tifon again next year. Also for those traveling with pets this is a pet friendly hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I like this brand of hotels, and this one didn't disappoint. Friendly staff, comfortable room, good breakfast. I like the lobby's seating area, and you can borrow the books. The only downside I found was that the bathroom towels were a little thin and not of the greatest quality.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This hotel advertised "Pet Friendly" and they really were. We had a great room for us and our little doggie. It was clean and fresh - with dog walk close (also clean). Hotel staff were friendly and kind.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank missydoggin
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is absolutely the best place to stay in Tifton. The hotel is just off I-75, looks and feels new, and the staff is very polite and helpful. They serve a free hot breakfast in the mornings that is great. The selection includes the obligatory make your own waffles plus hot biscuits, eggs, pancakes, and more. Wifi is included with the room; the password is on the envelope of the room keys.

My only complaint is that the walls seem a little thin. I heard somebody wake up earlier than me, stretch, and then turn on the shower. It wasn't by any means "loud" but it was definitely noticeable. That said, I would definitely pick this place again if I am traveling through Tifton.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My husband and I go to Tifton for Thanksgiving every year. This year we stayed at the Country Inn & Suites and it was a big mistake for us. I have severe allergies and told the person booking the room. They assured me it would be a room that had not had animals in it. There were dogs across the hall and down the hall and in the lobby. Needless to say I am home now and suffering and will see my allergist next week..

The room was clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful, but I will not stay there again. Neither will other family member who meet us there. I wanted to give a "heads to" to fellow allergy sufferers.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandra W
Gregtiga, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tifton, GA, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for your comments about the Country Inn & Suites, Tifton, Georgia. We do apologize for the allergy problem that you are having. We are a pet friendly hotel and we cannot guarantee that a guest will not come in contact with pets.