“Gluten free and friendly”

Chili's Bar & Grill
Ranked #21 of 108 Restaurants in Tifton
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar, Mexican, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Jekyll Island, Georgia
“Gluten free and friendly”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I was travelling with a family who eats gluten free, and found out that Chilis menus are friendly to all sorts of diet restrictions! You just have to ask for their tailored menu.

This Chili's is smaller than some I've been to, offers outdoor seating, full bar and their staff are friendly and attentive. Food is what you'd expect from Chilis.

Visited March 2012

Clinton, Indiana
“OK”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Just not that into chain restaurants. Bland food. Higher prices than I like.

Visited June 2011
“One of my family's favorite restaurants!”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

We live in the area and visit this restaurant very often. Probably an average of twice a month. As all restaurants go, you may go in on an "off" day for service. I cannot recall a time that we have visited this restaurant and the food was bad. Unless something bad happens with the management we will continue to visit this restaurant on a regular basis.

Georgia
“Very Good Meal”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

We ate there with two friends. The food was very good and the wait was appropriate considering the crowd that was there. The server was polite and helpful. We will return to this place when back in town.

• Visited January 2011
Tifton, GA
“I'm not a "chain" fan but this place is really good”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Chili's has been here, Tifton, GA, for a year or two but my first visit was this past week. As stated above, I'm not a fan of the franchise chains, usually. Everything in them is "almost" good, but quite a monotonous selection of concoctions with melted cheeses and canned sauces that reminds me of the way we used to "soup up" C rations in the Marine Corps. And while Tifton, Ga might not rightfully lay claim to the title of "meat, meal and molassas capitol of the world, suffice it to say that we ain't a major cullinary center, either.
So... I was more than pleasantly surprised by the service, atmosphere and food quality at this Chili's. Our server was a young college student with the perfect, waitress persona. None of this "Hi! My name is Monique and I'll be your server tonight -- just a cordial "good evening. May I get you a drink before dinner? She checked on us faithfully but didn't hover over us or interrupt our conversation. And, by the way, her name was Jessica; saw it on her name tag. Our food arrived promptly, was hot, and was really tasty. My wife had grilled grouper -- really! they didn't even try to stiff her with a damned Talapia -- which she said was very good. I had linguini alfredo with shrimp. If the alfredo sauce wasn't freshly made they fooled me. None of the canned or powdery texture as if the flour wasn't done. The best alfredo I've had anywhere in quite a few dinners out. If you are in Tifton, I bet you won't go wrong at our Chili's Bar & Grill.

• Visited September 2011