“Very Nice Travel or Business Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Tifton
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Boca Raton
“Very Nice Travel or Business Hotel”
Reviewed January 26, 2010

We stayed at four different hotels on our trip and this was the nicest (others were two Holiday Inn Express and a Confort Suite). I had called ahead to another closeby hotel and the price at this one was only $4 more and was probably low average of the four. The amenities were mich nicer though, and it has a resturant. Staff was very friendly and professional. Room was large.

• Stayed January 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
florida
Reviewed October 26, 2009

On my way to Atlanta from Florida, I needed a good night's rest before arriving at my son and daughter-in-law's home filled with 3 active children! The Hilton Garden Inn is the perfect place for me! Clean, beautiful and restful! The location is perfect. I found it with no trouble and it is located near my favorite places to pick up a few groceries as well as a fast food drive through. Tifton is on my route in the future and Hilton's Garden Inn is my home away from home. I shall return!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
Birmingham,AL
Reviewed September 3, 2009

I had made a reservation at another hotel that I learned had an outdoor corridor. Which I do not believe is a very safe option when traveling alone. So I asked the reservation desk if they had any rooms and he said he did not but then I told him my situation and he was able to work something out for me due to a cancellation. Everyone there was extremely kind and so helpful. The hotel was beautiful and the rooms were great!
I would recommend this to anyone!!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Roswell
Reviewed August 27, 2009

I travel to Tifton for work and what a pleasure it was to walk into the HGI for the first time! Brand new, friendly staff, good food and excellent rooms! HGI in Tifton is my new home away from home!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
JAMCK13941, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, August 30, 2009
Thanks for your great review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thanks for letting others know. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon.
MOUNT DORA, FLORIDA
Reviewed August 21, 2009

My wife and I were returning to Florida from North Carolina and called ahead to book a room for the night using our AAA book. I needed a room with a tub which they said they had and when we arrived, a little early, the room we had booked was not ready so they booked us into a very nice suite, with a jacuzzi tub. SUPER. We met the new executive chef during dinner and the next morning at breakfast he actually remembered our name.The food was very good and the wait staff was very efficient..
The front desk clerk was very friendly, was able to handle our questions and a few extra services I needed.
The room had flat screen TV and high speed internet. Being only a few month old everything was new and crisp and very clean.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
JAMCK13941, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, August 24, 2009
I am glad you enjoyed you stay with us, and thank you for letting others know about your great experience. We look forward to your return visit with us.
SoCal.
Reviewed August 16, 2009

We were in the area for a National Diving Meet and had a wonderful stay at this Hilton Hotel. The hotel was super clean, the beds so comfortable, abundant hot water and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurant staff was awesome and the bartender was very friendly. Everyone lived up to the "Southern Hospitality" that you hear about in the South. Also many restaurant choices very close to hotel.

• Stayed August 2009
Thanks so much for letting other know about the great experience you had during your stay with us. The service you received is a great example of our commitment to extra-ordinary customer service. On behalf of the entire staff we thank you and look forward to your return visit.
Midway GA
Reviewed August 6, 2009

We visited Tifton for a state swim meet. We had a great stay with no problems at all. Our rooms were adjoining and what we asked for. We had very little dealings with any employees because we did not have any problems but what we did encounter was probably the most friendly staff I have ever come upon. John was very nice and in fact in talking we realized that we had a mutual acquaintance from my home town. He and all of his staff spoke to us each and every time we came or went and basically wanted to make sure we did not have any needs that they may have been able to tend to as far as our stay with them was concerned. It was a good atmosphere for our family and I would recommend it to anyone. Even breakfast was great!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family